Adobe Soundbooth is used to solve any problems for creating and editing audio. With features, focused on specific tasks, and integration with other Adobe applications software Soundbooth offers exceptional management capabilities when working with sound and audio.
1) Adobe Soundbooth CS5 English: Program Title: Adobe Soundbooth CS5
Software version: CS5 3.0
System requirements: * Processor Intel ® Pentium ® 4 or AMD Athlon ® 64 (recommended Intel Core ™ 2 Duo or AMD Phenom ® II)
* Microsoft ® Windows ® XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended); Windows Vista ® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1 or Windows 7
* 1 GB of RAM and 2 GB for HDV and HD sound reproduction
* 2 GB free hard disk space for installation, additional free space required during installation (can not install on removable flash storage devices)
* Screen resolution of 1280x900, video card with OpenGL 2.0
* Sound card with support for Microsoft DirectX or ASIO
* DVD-ROM drive
* Software QuickTime 7.6.2, QuickTime required for functions
* Broadband Internet connection required for online services
Features: * Adobe Soundbooth CS5 lets you make short work of everyday audio with a smooth, intuitive workflow that features task-based tools and tight integration with other Adobe Creative Suite Production Premium components.
* Automatically detect and fix common flaws in audio such as hisses, hums, phase problems, crackling, and pops. Add reverb to match on-location room ambience. Match the volume of different dialogue clips.
* Drag and drop Soundbooth Scores to create soundtracks. Make the music fit your visuals with easy adjustments to timing, and suit your project ¿s mood with easy adjustments to intensity, atmosphere, and instrumentation.
* Combine music, dialogue, and sound effects on multiple tracks. Easily control EQ, volume, pan, and effects on each track using automation. Add mastering effects for final polish.
* Locate dialogue quickly ¿Convert spoken dialogue into searchable text, and use custom dictionaries to increase the accuracy of asset search. Export transcripts to create searchable video.
New features and functions: * Improved editing multiple tracks
* Lots of freeware sound effects and SoundboothScores
* Quick clean up the audio tracks
* New tools for visual editing
* Recording and processing of mono or stereo audio tracks
* Недеструктивноередактирование audio file format ASND
* Tight integration with Adobe PremiereProi Adobe FlashProfessional
Installation: * Install using the key: 1332-1281-2401-7141-7851-9214
Burn before installing the file hosts :(...: \ Windows \ System32 \ drivers \ etc \)
2) Adobe Soundbooth CS5 Essential Training: Year: 2010
Country: United States
Author: Jeff Sengstack
Duration: ~ 5:00
Sample Files: present
Format: Clips QuickTime (. mov)
Video: AVC 960x540 15fps ~ 100Kbps
Audio: AAC 48kHz 2ch 96Kbps
In Soundbooth CS5 Essential Training, author Jeff Sengstack demonstrates how to record, edit, optimize, and enhance audio using the professional tools in Adobe Soundbooth CS5. This course covers basic audio edits, such as trimming, fading, and panning clips, removing unwanted noise, enhancing audio with special effects, and creating stereo blends from multiple tracks. An overview of recording hardware and a detailed explanation of core audio concepts are included as well. Exercise files accompany the course.
Topics include: * Setting up recording hardware
* Recording vocals and instruments
* Viewing audio waveforms and spectral frequency displays
* Copying, cutting and pasting audio
* Stretching time and shifting pitch
* Looping tracks
* Identifying and removing noise
* Enhancing audio with Soundbooth effects
* Mixing audio in multitrack mode
* Customizing prebuilt scores
* Working with Soundbooth files in Premiere Pro projects