Cyberlink PowerDVD 10
Cyberlink PowerDVD 10.0.1516 Ultra
No.1 Movie Experience on the PC - Upgrade Your Media Experience to 3D & HD
CyberLink's most advanced movie and media player to date, PowerDVD 10 delivers 3D and HD movies on the PC. PowerDVD 10 is a unique universal player that offers the best playback quality available. Whether it is 3D movie content, captured home videos, or your digital music files, PowerDVD 10 lets you access them all from the same convenient player software, enhancing your experience in all kinds of new ways.
The system requirements for CyberLink PowerDVD vary depending on the movie content you are watching. New 3D technologies require additional hardware to view 3D movie content: please see the Hardware Support section for more details about 3D hardware and graphics card support.
CyberLink PowerDVD optimizes performance by selecting the appropriate video de-interlacing algorithm for the available processing power. CyberLink PowerDVD maintains its support for processors below 1.6 GHz by ensuring that some CyberLink TrueTheater technologies are turned off by default. CyberLink PowerDVD's advanced audio and video technologies function better when used with processors above 2.4 GHz.
* Microsoft Windows 7, Vista and XP (Windows XP Service Pack 2 is required)
* Blu-ray Disc playback: Pentium 4 541 (3.2 GHz), Athlon 64 X2 3800+ or above
* TrueTheater 3D playback: Pentium D 950 (3.0GHz), AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ or above
* DVD playback: Pentium 4 (2.4 GHz), Athlon 64 2800+ (1.8 GHz) or above
Graphics Processor (GPU)
* Blu-ray Disc playback: Intel G45, ATI Radeon HD 2400, NVIDIA Geforce 7600GT or above
* TrueTheater 3D playback: Intel G45, ATI Radeon HD 2400, NVIDIA Geforce 8800GT or above
* DVD playback: AGP or PCI Express graphic accelerator supporting DirectX 9.0 or above
o Note: we strongly recommend that you update your graphics card driver to the latest version. 3D display devices are required for TrueTheater 3D playback.
* Blu-ray Disc playback: 2 GB required for Vista and Windows 7; 1 GB required for Windows XP
* DVD and TrueTheater 3D playback: 1 GB required for Vista and Windows 7; 512 MB required for Windows XP
Hard Disk Space
* 300 MB for product installation
* DVD and Blu-ray Disc playback: HDCP compliant display for digital output. TV or computer monitor for analog output
* TrueTheater 3D playback: 3D display and 3D glasses required. HDCP compliant display for digital output. TV or computer monitor for analog output
* Blu-ray Disc playback: BD-ROM/BD-RE or Super Multi Blu combo disc drive
* DVD and TrueTheater 3D playback: DVD-ROM, DVD+-R/RW, DVD-RAM or DVD Super Multi combo disc drive
* A microphone is required for recording voice-overs in Movie Remix mode
* Internet connection required for web services
Back to top