Autodesk Algor Simulation Professional 2011 x32/x64 (05.07.2010) | 4.1GB
The system of finite-element analysis ALGOR analyzing models of parts and assemblies using technology InCAD. This technology offers a wide range of possibilities, including the use of Mechanical Event Simulation (MES) for combined strength and kinematic analysis of linear and nonlinear formulation, analysis of the statics of linear and nonlinear formulation, analysis of the dynamics in a linear formulation, analysis of heat transfer and heat transfer, steady and unstable flow fluid taking into *** the turbulence, electrostatic analysis, simulation of microelectronic systems, MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical Systems), strength analysis of pipeline networks and utilities. Technology InCAD provides full data exchange with CAD, receive the full geometry of parts and assemblies without translation files to exploit the opportunities of the finite element analysis and MES.
Platform: Windows x32/x64
Compatibility with Vista: complete
• Operating system Microsoft** Windows Vista** (SP1 or SP2) (32-bit or 64-bit) Business, Enterprise, Ultimate, or
Windows** XP Professional (SP3) or Professional x64 Edition (SP2).
• Processor Intel** Pentium** 4 2 GHz or higher, Intel** Xeon* , Intel** Core* , AMD Athlon** 64, AMD Opteron* , or later.
• At least 2 GB of RAM
• Graphics card-level CAD workstations, supports OpenGL.
• Drive DVD-ROM.
• Pointing device compatible with the Microsoft Mouse.
• Monitor resolution of 1280 x 1024 or higher
• Extract iso on the hard disk to any folder and run setup.exe
• Set Algor, License Manager, go in the folder and read Shooters read.me to install the network version
• For single-user version to install License Manager is not necessary.