A new product from Dassault Systemes, designed to create interactive tutorials, presentations and technical illustrations based on the three-dimensional model of the product. With the support of a wide range of file formats, 3DVia Composer allows you to work with the product entirely, even if it was created in different CAD-systems. The results can be saved in native format 3DVia Composer will automatically be added along with a free viewer or exported to a common standard data formats such as PDF, HTML, AVI and SVG. 3DVia Composer - a convenient and functional system for the development of multimedia content, automating the process of creating instructions for assembly, technical illustrations, interactive 3D animations, marketing materials, product catalogs, training materials, web-pages and much more.
Developer: Dassault Systemes
Compatibility with Vista: complete
Compatible with Windows 7: full
Language: Multilingual (Russian absent)
OS Windows, Intel Pentium * 4, Intel * Core ™ 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, A graphics adapter with 3D OpenGL acceleration is required for optimal performance. NVIDIA * is highly recommended (NVIDIA Quadro * FX).
• Facilities. Easy, simple and intuitive user interface, and an open XML-architecture solutions 3DVia Composer enable a wide range of users without special skills in the development of technical documents, create associative 2D and 3D materials based on design CAD-models designed products.
• Benefits. 3DVia Composer can be used successfully in sales, marketing, maintenance and repair (MRO), training, engineering and production departments, as well as for monitoring and managing complex projects management company.
• Effective use of information about the product. 3DVia Composer provides the creation of technical illustrations, video and interactive 3D material, which not only improve the perception of information through greater visibility, but also significantly increase the quality of the generated documentation. Using the interactive graphic elements can significantly reduce the amount of text items, which reduces time and cost to translate text documents in issuing it in several languages.
• Compatibility. 3DVia Composer allows you to import data from most modern CAD and PLM systems directly in their own format or in standard neutral formats 3DXML/IGES/STEP. Imported objects are grouped in an assembly on the basis of which can be formed specification (BOM - Bill of Materials). Developed interactive documents can be stored in compact executable EXE-files (for example, the amount of the original CAD model, 50 MB, *. exe file 3DVia Composer - the result of converting this model into a format 3DVia Composer will have a capacity of only 2.5 Mb). These EXE-files already contain a built-in free 3DVia Player, so that they can be open to absolutely any computer without using any pre-installed specialized software (such as CAD-systems or proper 3DVia Composer). Projects 3DVia Composer can also be saved in various standard data formats such as: PDF, HTML, SVG, CGM, 3DXML, AVI, Microsoft Office and others that allows the use of graphics, multimedeynye, interactive objects 3DVia Composer in traditional text documents for various purposes . Thus, 3DVia Composer significantly improves the process of creating documentation, eliminating the need for costly professional services (photographers, illustrators). The considered software product reduces the cost of documentation, and, consequently, the product as a whole, while improving the quality of presentation and perception of the material.
• Application. Application 3DVia Composer allows you to reduce the time spent on rework and update the documentation when you make changes in product design. Updates are automatically downloaded through the associative connection with the design CAD-model. Cost and timeline of the documentation is also declining due to more effective use of the designed product. Development of documentation 3DVia Composer can begin at early stages of design when the design model are not fully developed, and at later stages, upon completion of the design process, you can easily update the graphics and multimedia content in a prepared template document.
• Documents. Interactive documents created in 3DVia Composer, may be protected from unauthorized dissemination and use by assigning access rights to the functions of viewing, copying and printing, as well as full / partial display / hide individual items or operated by understating the quality / accuracy of the displayed 3D models, when the geometric parameters of the product is intellectual property.
• Composition of solutions 3DVia Composer. 3DVia Composer - basic module, which provides an interactive development of technical documentation on the basis of design CAD-models of products. 3DVia Composer is designed specifically for developers of technical documentation and does not require special skills and knowledge in the field of CAD / CAM / CAE-systems. A graphic and intuitive user interface provides the convenience and high performance in graphics and text objects, their properties and performance. All these parameters can be stored in a library of styles for reuse in new projects. Interactive animation (to assemble / disassemble, MRO, a demonstration model of a product from various angles, annotations and explanatory graphics), high-quality vector images (SVG, CGM), and technical illustrations (callout types, specifications) can be created extremely quickly and easily.
Home : http://www.solidworks.com/sw/products/product-documentation-software.htm