NetSupport School, Teachers and Trainers can improve classroom instruction by centrally instructing their Students on their PCs, maintain Student attention by monitoring application and web usage and save time by quickly polling the class and showing instant results. Teachers can also record all screen, keyboard and mouse activity on a Student workstation to review later or replay to the whole class. With educational budgets under increasing pressure, NetSupport School enables schools, colleges and training institutions to maximise the return from the IT infrastructure already in place.
Brief characteristics: * Automatic login for all computers on the network (in class) in one step
* Display a sample screen or application class.
* Creates Autoplaying material on each individual computer for later viewing.
* Additional types of issues and formulation of estimates.
* Create groups on the polls.
* Ability to customize the icons for groups and students.
* The total for the entire class browser
* Improved monitor type