Uploaded on Fileserve
New Version of the software Phoenix. This utility software supports Nokia CDMA, GSM, TDMA, and WCDMA products.
* FLS-X driver version 2.9.1928
New Products Added: * RM-717, RM-730, RM-726, RM-727, RM-728, RM-680, RM-697, RM-720, RM-719, RM-609, RM-610, RM-714, RM -735, RM-721, RM-722, RM-715, RM-698, RM-679, RM-691, RM-699, RX-1990, RM-640, RM-662
* The Phoenix interface button added Product Active Media. Changing the type of connection between FBUS and USB is now possible to install separately, without opening the connection manager FUSE.
* New version of Manager connection FUSE
* The new version packs Flash
* New versions of the products and tools for API
* New version rf_losses.ini 50 avtonastroek
* The user interface of printing labels, added the change and view the Factory and SourceFactory.
* Support for new format of the SIM Lock 3
* Added new option "SW Reset" to ensure the recovery of non-performing devices. SW Reset software update without using the BIOS file and it will try to keep user data to the maximum extent possible.
NOTE: Modern methods of software updates in Phoenix now, same as in Nokia Care Suite: - Refurbish: The software will be updated on the selected files. Data will be deleted. At the same time is mandatory to have installed on your computer files of firmware, otherwise the process will be completed by the firmware.
- Update Software: Update Software. Data will be saved.
- Reset Software: Software upgrades and reset to factory settings. Some user data may be lost.
* New interface multiflash para SW Reset and Restore User Product renamed Update SW
* New user interface controls GPS, rany interface test can still be found under "Quick Test"
* Support for Windows 7 32 bit (64 bit versions are not supported)
1. CHANGE HISTORY
Version 1 29.10.2010 Initial version
New version of Phoenix service software is available. This multi-protocol service software supports Nokia CDMA, GSM, TDMA, and WCDMA products.
Please Note: * For all Tucson activities, use of components included in this release is enough, please do not use any previously released Tucson - related dll? S or add on packages
* FLS-x Drivers Version 2.09.28
New Products Added
* RM-717, RM-730, RM-726, RM-727, RM-728, RM-680, RM-697, RM-720, RM-719, RM-609, RM-610, RM-714, RM -735, RM-721, RM-722, RM-715, RM-698, RM-679, RM-691, RM-699, RX-1990, RM-640, RM-662
* Product Active Media - button added directly to Phoenix UI. Changing product media between FBUS and USB is now possible without opening FUSE connection Manager separately.
* New version of FUSE connection Manager
* New version of Flash Update Package
* New versions of Product and Instrument API
* New rf_losses.ini version 50 for autotune
* Changes for viewing Factory and SourceFactory country list in Label Printing UI
* Support for new SIM Lock format 3
* New Option "SW Reset" added to provide an optimized way to revive malfunctioning device. SW Reset updates software without using content files and it will try to preserve user data as much as possible.
NOTE: Current options for software updating in Phoenix are now the same as in Nokia Care Suite: - Refurbish: Software will be updated with required content files. User data will be deleted. It is mandatory to have the content files installed on PC, otherwise Refurbishment process will be terminated. Before refurbishing, ensure that you back up user data with PC Suite.
- Update Software: Updates software. User data will be preserved.
- Reset Software: Updates software and resets settings to the factory defaults. Some user data can be lost.
* New multiflash UI that supports SW Reset and Restore User Product is renamed Update SW
* New GPS Control UI, earlier test UI can still be found in "Quick Test" tab
* Support for Windows July 1932 bit Operating system (64 bit version is not yet supported)
NOTE: To be able to use the help files in Windows 7 you need to install Windows Help program (WinHlp32.exe) for Windows 7. Ways to locate WinHlp32.exe: - Start Phoenix with online connection to Internet, select "Help" and "Phoenix help". Click the "Microsoft Help and Support" website link. Download WinHlp32 and install it.