audio files visually; Record audio from a microphone or any other available input device; Apply various effects; Burn audio CDs from MP3, WMA, WAV, and OGG.
10 fundamental reasons for using Free Audio Editor
* Powerful audio recording feature
* Edit audio files visually
* Apply various effects easily
* Powerful noise reduction tool
* Easy to use interface will get you started editing in just minutes
* Real-time effect preview is supported
* Easy to use bookmark and region manager
* Supports a number of file formats including wav (multiple codecs), mp3, wma, ogg and many more.
* Burn your sound files to CD
* Tools include speech synthesis (text-to-speech)