IEInspector HTTP Analyzer
is such a handy tool that allows you to monitor, trace, debug and analyze HTTP/HTTPS traffic in real-time. It is used by industry-leading companies including Microsoft, Cisco, AOL and Google. It can trace and display wide range of information, including Header, Timing, Content, Cookies, Query Strings, Post data, Request and Response Stream, redirection URLs and more. It has a request builder that enables you to handcraft a HTTP/HTTPS Request. It also provides cache information and session clearing, as well as HTTP status code information and several filtering options. A useful developer tool for performance analysis, debugging and diagnostics.
Features: * Integrate with Internet Explorer
* HTTP Request Builder
* Record intermediate HTTP/HTTPS traffic
* Real-time Page/Process Level Time Chart
* Grouping Of Requests By Page/Process
* Build-in JSON Viewer
* Cache comparison
* Support HTTPS
* MS Excel* Style data filtering
* Data grouping
* Dedicated to HTTP Protocol
* Automation Interface
* Real-time Request Level Time Chart
* Real-time Multi-level summaries
* Build-in Hex Viewer
* View text and image based content
* Selectively clear cache and cookie
* Support HTTP Compression
* Click-sorting on column
* Runtime Column Selection
Changelogs: New: 64bit(x64) Application Support. HTTP Analyzer fully supports both 32-bit and 64-bit windows applications. If you run Http Analyzer on your 64-bit windows, the HTTP traffic from both 32-bit and 64-bit applications will be shown in a single HTTP Analyzer window.
Fix: An IE window frozen bug.