EMS SQL Management Studio 2010 for MySQL
is a complete solution for MySQL database administration and development. With components that focus on all critical MySQL database management tasks, SQL Studio is a single workbench that provides you with must-have tools for administering MySQL databases, managing database schema and objects as well as for MySQL database design, migration, extraction, MySQL query building, data import, export and database comparison. SQL Studio unites these database tools for MySQL in one powerful and easy-to-use environment that can work round the clock.
SQL Management Studio
many database administration objectives, such as migration, data loading and synchronization, database backup and extraction can be automated, allowing MySQL database administrators and MySQL application developers to perform complex tasks on a regular basis with the minimum number of efforts and a high level of flexibility. Whether you are a database or application developer, DBA or business analyst, SQL Studio for MySQL offers all essential MySQL tools to make you more productive than ever before!
SQL Management Studio 2010 for MySQL components
* SQL Manager for MySQL
- Simplify and automate your MySQL database development process, design, explore and maintain existing MySQL databases, build compound MySQL query statements, manage MySQL database user rights and manipulate data in different ways.
* Data Export for MySQL
- Export MySQL database data to any of 19 most popular data formats, including MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, PDF, HTML, ODF and more.
* Data Import for MySQL
- Import data to MySQL database tables from MS Access, MS Excel, CSV, XML and other popular formats via user-friendly wizard interface.
* Data Pump for MySQL
- Migrate from most popular databases (MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2, InterBase/Firebird, et*.) to MySQL. Convert database schema and import table data to MySQL database from any ADO-compatible source.
* Data Generator for MySQL
- Generate test data for MySQL database for testing purposes in a simple and direct way. Wide range of data generation parameters, user-friendly wizard interface and useful console utility to automate MySQL test data generation.
* DB Comparer for MySQL
- Compare and synchronize the structure of MySQL databases. Move changes on your development database to production with ease.
* DB Extract for MySQL
- Create MySQL database backups in the form of SQL scripts, script and save your MySQL database structure and table data as a whole or partially.
* SQL Query for MySQL
- Analyze and retrieve your data, build your MySQL queries visually, work with MySQL query plans, build charts based on retrieved data quickly and more.
* Data Comparer for MySQL
- Compare and synchronize the contents of your MySQL databases. Automate your data migrations from development to production database. Customize the MySQL comparison and synchronization process to suit your needs.
SQL Studio Additional Features
* Handy launch of utilities and services
* Storing all templates in a single repository
* Common data source list for all services and utilities
* Creating complicated tasks and scheduled tasks execution
* Ability to run external applications from scheduler
* Storing all task execution logs in one database
* Creating customized notifications with a variety of delivery options
* Ability to set visual interface style uniquely for all SQL Studio apps
* Fast access to EMS Technical Support Service