Mathematica - software program designed to perform calculations for the preparation of interactive documents and programming.
This tool is used in scientific research, engineering analysis and simulation for training in technical schools.
Mathematica - a computing platform for operating systems: - Support for 64-bit addressing and the ability to divide long numbers into blocks of 64-bit
- Packaging technology arrays
- High-speed computing
- In-line data processing of linear algebra problems on multiple processors
- High rate of elementary transformations, vectors, matrices and arrays of floating-point
- Performance enhancements to core image-processing functions.
- Right-click menu for quick image manipulation.
- New tutorials, "How to" guides, and screencasts.
- Thousands of new examples in the documentation.
- Improved documentation search.
- Integration with mathematical handwriting-recognition features of Windows 7.
- Integration with the upcoming release of gridMathematica Server.
1.Zapisat or mount with Daemon Tools, Alcohol etc.
2.Install Mathematica 7.0.1
3. To register, use the keygen from EDGE team.
Developer: Wolfram Research, Inc.
Platform (OS): Windows
Compatibility with Vista: complete
System requirements: Microsoft Windows
Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2003
Windows Compute Cluster Server 2003
Minimum Memory: 256 MB
Recommended Memory: 512 MB or more
Hard drive: 2.0 GB
Language: English only