R-Studio is a family of powerful and cost-effective undelete and data recovery software. Empowered by the new unique data recovery technologies, it is the most comprehensive data recovery solution for recovery files from FAT12/16/32/exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Win7), HFS/HFS+ (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux) partitions. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
Features of R-Studio: * Standard "Windows Explorer" - style interface.
* Data recovery over Network. Files can be recovered on network computers running Win95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista, Linux and UNIX.
* Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Win2000/XP/2003/Vista), Ext2FS/Ext3FS (Linux), UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD).
* Recognition and parsing Dynamic (Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista), Basic and BSD (UNIX) partitions layout schema.
* Damaged RAID recovery. If OS cannot recognize your RAID, you can create a virtual RAID from its components. Such virtual RAID can be processed like a real one.
* Creates IMAGE FILES for an entire Hard Disk, Partition or its part. Such image files can be processed like regular disks.
* Data recovery on damaged or deleted partitions, encrypted files (NTFS 5), alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS 5).
Recovering data if: * FDISK or other disk utilities have been run;
* VIRUS has invaded; FAT is damaged; MBR is destroyed.
* Recognizes localized names.
* Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disks accessible by the host operating system.
* File or disk content can be viewed and edited in the hexadecimal editor. The editor supports NTFS file attribute editing.
Version: 5.2.130723 (32/64 bit) Retail
Developer: R-tools Technology