iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can: Copy music to and from...
Covers all features of Server Edition, the Unlimited Edition is an aggregated toolkit specially designed for solving multiple servers disk partition problems within companies, organizations, etc. As...
Sponsored We have prepared yet another giveaway for all readers of RLSLOG in cooperation with software developer Digiarty. This time you can get free full version of cool video editing software...
Fast, intuitive cutting and editing tools, a highly customizable user interface, creative video effects, filters, and transitions combined with a wide variety of encoding and delivery options turn...
Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates...
Download key generator for StopWinUpdates 2.5
StopWinUpdates is app to enable or disable Windows and Store Automatic Updates.StopWinUpdates is portable, but it acts and looks like an installer which we found confusing. Double-click on the executable and choose your options. By default, if you want to disable Windows Update, that’s checked by default. You will see prompts, again, that makes it appear the program is installing, but it’s just applying your changes. StopWinUpdates will exit when completed and you’ll want to reboot for the changes to apply. If you change your mind, rerun the app and make any changes you need and restart again.
Additionally, there are registry hacks to block updates on Windows 7 and 8.1.
Overall, StopWinUpdates is another excellent app to disable or enable Windows and Store Automatic Updates if you don’t mind the installer style way that StopWinUpdates works.
- Windows update service set to manual by default
- Store and Edge and Defender are working
- Windows update page in settings will show a blank page in Windows 10 1607 or older it’s normal
- Disabling update will auto hide Windows Update page in settings so it will now open Windows Defender (Security) instead in Win10 1703 or newer
- If you used any tool to disable updates, you must use same tool to enable it, to reset the permissions!
- You need to restart after enable or disable updates
- Option to disable or enable Auto Update Store Apps (Win10)
- Option to Set Windows Defender (Security) to Update Every 6 Hours (Win8.1/Win10)
- Option to Disable or Enable Automatic Device Driver Installation
10. Disable or Enable Auto Downloading Language Related Components (Win10)
11. Option to Disable or Enable Automatic Offline Maps Download