Don’t take our word for it. Here’s what PC Mag had to say, “PowerDirector is the fastest and most capable consumer-level video editing software for Windows around, and it’s the first to...
ACID Pro 8 is the creative DAW for today’s artist and producer. Behind its refined and sleek interface lies a powerful, fully-featured DAW where sophisticated tools sit side-by-side with an easy...
Create and deliver impactful technical communication content with intuitive connectivity, accurate technical illustration tools, and expansive file compatibility. Get right to work in a customizable...
SpeedCommander is a comfortable file manager. It builds on the proven two window technology and offers a multitude of exclusive features. Sort, copy, move or delete your files either using the keyboard...
PC Cleaner will safely scan your system Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By removing this obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will...
Download key generator for FireDaemon Pro v3.15.2761
FireDaemon is the #1 service management solution for Windows, trusted by customers worldwide to provide 100% uptime of their applications. You can create a service in seconds without modifying any of your existing applications and keep it running without the need of an end user session. FireDaemon Pro allows you to schedule, configure, install and run your application program executable or script as a Windows Service. FireDaemon will run native 32-bit or 64-bit applications (EXE or DLL), shortcuts or scripting / interpreted languages including Java, .NET, Perl, Batch (BAT/CMD), Python, Ruby, TCL/TK and PHP as a Windows service!
- Run any application as a Windows service.
- Edit the properties of any built in Windows service.
- Simple service configuration via intuitive GUI, CLI or XML all in one product.
- Simple to integrate into Active Directory and Windows Server Clusters.
- Comprehensive logging and debugging.
- Broad service monitoring and failure recovery options.
- Negligible memory and CPU consumption.
- Subprocess prioritisation and job grouping.
- CPU binding on multi-CPU / multi-core systems.
- Interactive service support and facilitates access access to isolated Session 0 services.
- Scheduling and auto pop-up closing.
- Setup custom environment variables.
- Integrates with standard Service Control Manager Recovery options.
- Ability to theme FireDaemon with your own icons, graphics and text.
- Powerful alternative to freeware tools such as srvany.
- Alternative to the Windows Services applet (services.msc) and integrates with other standard Windows management tools.
- Support for all recent Microsoft 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems.
- Runs on all virtualized Windows operating systems (eg. VMware, Hyper-V, Virtual PC, Parallels, Xen)
- Community oriented fanatical technical support.
- Extensive documentation including FAQs and HOWTOs.