YouCam 7 delivers the functionality of a complete live video studio, to take full advantage of your webcam. It comes with face beautifier tools, over 200 fun effects for video chats and recordings...
WordWeb Pro can look up words in virtually any program with just one click: just hold down the Ctrl key and right-click on the word. If you are online, with one extra click you can also search web...
is a smart tool which use a technique to remove DRM, thus accelerating the process of conversion up to 40 times faster compared with other softwares or tools available in the market. it comes with...
This tool includes 3 different activation methods. KMS Inject, KMS WinDivert and Digital activation. SUPPORTED MICROSOFT PRODUCTS: * Vista Pro / Enterprise * Window 7 Pro / Enterprise * Windows...
The Bat! is a secure desktop email client for Windows, built to protect your correspondence against third-parties. The Bat! protects your information through multiple encryption streams, with the...
Download key generator for FireDaemon Pro v3.15.2761
FireDaemon is the #1 service management solution for Windows, trusted by customers worldwide to provide 100% uptime of their applications. You can create a service in seconds without modifying any of your existing applications and keep it running without the need of an end user session. FireDaemon Pro allows you to schedule, configure, install and run your application program executable or script as a Windows Service. FireDaemon will run native 32-bit or 64-bit applications (EXE or DLL), shortcuts or scripting / interpreted languages including Java, .NET, Perl, Batch (BAT/CMD), Python, Ruby, TCL/TK and PHP as a Windows service!
- Run any application as a Windows service.
- Edit the properties of any built in Windows service.
- Simple service configuration via intuitive GUI, CLI or XML all in one product.
- Simple to integrate into Active Directory and Windows Server Clusters.
- Comprehensive logging and debugging.
- Broad service monitoring and failure recovery options.
- Negligible memory and CPU consumption.
- Subprocess prioritisation and job grouping.
- CPU binding on multi-CPU / multi-core systems.
- Interactive service support and facilitates access access to isolated Session 0 services.
- Scheduling and auto pop-up closing.
- Setup custom environment variables.
- Integrates with standard Service Control Manager Recovery options.
- Ability to theme FireDaemon with your own icons, graphics and text.
- Powerful alternative to freeware tools such as srvany.
- Alternative to the Windows Services applet (services.msc) and integrates with other standard Windows management tools.
- Support for all recent Microsoft 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems.
- Runs on all virtualized Windows operating systems (eg. VMware, Hyper-V, Virtual PC, Parallels, Xen)
- Community oriented fanatical technical support.
- Extensive documentation including FAQs and HOWTOs.