Erics TelNet98 is a Telnet/SSH client that comes with support for Windows Sockets-based ANSI and SCO-ANSI terminal emulation features. It integrates built-in file transfer options, supports both...
W10 C# activates Windows 10 with Permanent Digital License. What’s New: * Add save tickets checkbox, add german language. * Streamlining the slshim.c source code and recompile slc.dll by Rambin...
This powerful Video Downloader supports downloading movies, music videos, playlist, sport videos, lectures and more from free video sharing website like Facebook, Dailymotion, eHow, and more than...
Over time, even modern systems slow down or become faulty and cluttered with junk files. Especially Windows 10 collects more data than its users would like. Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 16 takes care...
Ashampoo ZIP Pro 2 is not just an application but an extensive suite loaded with features around file compression, extraction, sharing and 256-bit encryption. ZIP Pro 2 can open and process more...
Download key generator for VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX v8.3.2 Build 1584-P2P
Whether you are replacing Telnet or Terminal, or need a more capable secure remote access tool, SecureCRT is an application you can live in all day long. With the solid security of SSH, extensive session management, and advanced scripting, SecureCRT will help raise your productivity to the nth degree.
* Securely access business applications on UNIX, Linux, or VMS from machines running Windows, Linux, and Mac Ã¢ÂÂ employ the rich emulation support for VT100/102/220, TN3270, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console.
* Configure, manage, and organize all your sessions with full control over scrollback, key mappings, colors, fonts, and more Ã¢ÂÂ whether you have one or thousands of sessions.
* Access your full array of network devices from one client with SSH (SSH2, SSH1), Telnet, Telnet/TLS, serial, and other protocols.
* Leverage the high-productivity GUI with time-saving capabilities including multi-session launch, tabbed sessions, tab groups, tiled sessions, cloned sessions, a button bar for repeated commands, and mapped keys.
* Depend on the open standard Secure Shell (SSH) protocol for encrypted logon and session data, flexible authentication options, and optional FIPS 140-2 -approved ciphers.
* Automate repetitive tasks in SecureCRT by running scripts using VBScript, JScript, PerlScript, or Python. The script recorder builds your keystrokes into a VBScript or Python script.
* Transfer files between network devices with SFTP, Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem, or Kermit. A built-in TFTP server provides additional file transfer flexibility.
* Save steps with the close integration of SecureCRT and the SecureFXÃÂ® file transfer client, which share sessions and settings that let you run SFTP, FTP, SCP, and FTP/TLS file transfer sessions without reentering passwords.