Air Explorer supports the best cloud servers: OneDrive, Google Drive, 4shared, Box, Dropbox, Mega, Copy, Mediafire, Yandex, Baidu y WebDAV. Air Explorer Pro -Get all the features of Air Explorer...
FileCenter is easy-to-install, easy-to-use paperless office software which helps home and professional users scan, archive, organize, and find computer files. FileCenter is filled with time-saving...
SendBlaster is the best bulk email software to manage your mailing lists and set up email marketing campaigns in few easy steps. SendBlaster combines into one product the practicality of a mass...
StudioLine Photo Pro 4 is the highly effective software for the professional editing and management of large image collections in server-based networks. Of course, the RAW formats from all popular...
Hackcheck monitors your online accounts to detect hacker attacks and alerts you when an attack occurs! Billions of private access data have already been stolen by hacking attacks and the number...
Download key generator for VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX v8.3.2 Build 1584-P2P
Whether you are replacing Telnet or Terminal, or need a more capable secure remote access tool, SecureCRT is an application you can live in all day long. With the solid security of SSH, extensive session management, and advanced scripting, SecureCRT will help raise your productivity to the nth degree.
* Securely access business applications on UNIX, Linux, or VMS from machines running Windows, Linux, and Mac Ã¢ÂÂ employ the rich emulation support for VT100/102/220, TN3270, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console.
* Configure, manage, and organize all your sessions with full control over scrollback, key mappings, colors, fonts, and more Ã¢ÂÂ whether you have one or thousands of sessions.
* Access your full array of network devices from one client with SSH (SSH2, SSH1), Telnet, Telnet/TLS, serial, and other protocols.
* Leverage the high-productivity GUI with time-saving capabilities including multi-session launch, tabbed sessions, tab groups, tiled sessions, cloned sessions, a button bar for repeated commands, and mapped keys.
* Depend on the open standard Secure Shell (SSH) protocol for encrypted logon and session data, flexible authentication options, and optional FIPS 140-2 -approved ciphers.
* Automate repetitive tasks in SecureCRT by running scripts using VBScript, JScript, PerlScript, or Python. The script recorder builds your keystrokes into a VBScript or Python script.
* Transfer files between network devices with SFTP, Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem, or Kermit. A built-in TFTP server provides additional file transfer flexibility.
* Save steps with the close integration of SecureCRT and the SecureFXÃÂ® file transfer client, which share sessions and settings that let you run SFTP, FTP, SCP, and FTP/TLS file transfer sessions without reentering passwords.