YouCam 7 delivers the functionality of a complete live video studio, to take full advantage of your webcam. It comes with face beautifier tools, over 200 fun effects for video chats and recordings...
WordWeb Pro can look up words in virtually any program with just one click: just hold down the Ctrl key and right-click on the word. If you are online, with one extra click you can also search web...
is a smart tool which use a technique to remove DRM, thus accelerating the process of conversion up to 40 times faster compared with other softwares or tools available in the market. it comes with...
This tool includes 3 different activation methods. KMS Inject, KMS WinDivert and Digital activation. SUPPORTED MICROSOFT PRODUCTS: * Vista Pro / Enterprise * Window 7 Pro / Enterprise * Windows...
The Bat! is a secure desktop email client for Windows, built to protect your correspondence against third-parties. The Bat! protects your information through multiple encryption streams, with the...
Download key generator for JixiPix Pastello 1.1.2-P2P
Pastello has a pro workflow that automatically transforms a photo into a pastel drawing and places it on an art paper with options to customize. The Pastel can then be changed to Chalk, Charcoal, Colored Pencil, Graphite, Conte or Crayon using Layer styles. The medias start out delicate like traditional drawings do, then allows you to build them up using fills, shading and detail layers. The medias are beautiful as they are, or mix them for an expressive artwork.
Pastello includes plenty of traditional sketch styles as well as a DaVinci effect using a mixed media of pencil, charcoal, crayon and old paper. ItÃ¢ÂÂs easy to use! We have mixed the media into one-click presets with all the freedom to customize, blend and fine-tune for your own unique artwork filled with age, depth and timeless beauty as if created by the renaissance artist himself.
Colored Pencil, Graphite, Charcoal, and Chalk come with a fill and detail option that can be layered for infinite variation. Conte has a dynamic sketch feature that lets you fill in shadows, mid-tones and highlights with crosshatching or scumbling. All with the ability to change stroke direction, size, volume and variation.
- PastelÃ¢ÂÂ(Soft) is a soft, buttery consistency and intense color. This effect is dense and filled with the grain of the paper. Artists find this media especially good for plein air landscapes because the color ranges are vibrant and the media itself is dustless and portable.
- ChalkÃ¢ÂÂ(Hard Pastel) is a light dusty effect with little specks of preserved paper. This chalky pastel is known for itÃ¢ÂÂs soft strokes and velvety texture. This style is great for creating a fine web of color by stacking or duplicating layers, letting the ones below show through to create a drawing sparkling with interest.
- CharcoalÃ¢ÂÂcreates a velvety black charcoal effect with shades of grey. Use it for warming up the under painting of a composition, or to complete a finished charcoal piece.
- Colored PencilÃ¢ÂÂcreates soft colorful strokes in the drawing that can be layered to build up color then burnished with a light Pencil Layer, or the Smudge tool.
- PencilÃ¢ÂÂcreates pencil drawings with fluid outlines and soft, limpid tonal shadings for a drawing filled with warmth and charm.
- ContÃÂ©Ã¢ÂÂis a beautiful crayon media for enhancing highlights, midtones and shadows in drawings using five classic colors: Bistre, Sanguine, White, Grey, Gold and a color picker to choose your ownÃ¢ÂÂwith options for crosshatching and scumbling.
- CrayonÃ¢ÂÂcreates a colorful waxy base to a drawing, then burnish it with a Conte White for highlights or Bistre for shading.
- Fill BrushÃ¢ÂÂ Choose to brush in areas of the drawing with chalk, charcoal, colored pencil or pencil on the layer or fill the entire layer as a base for Pencil, Chalk and Charcoal.