YouCam 7 delivers the functionality of a complete live video studio, to take full advantage of your webcam. It comes with face beautifier tools, over 200 fun effects for video chats and recordings...
WordWeb Pro can look up words in virtually any program with just one click: just hold down the Ctrl key and right-click on the word. If you are online, with one extra click you can also search web...
is a smart tool which use a technique to remove DRM, thus accelerating the process of conversion up to 40 times faster compared with other softwares or tools available in the market. it comes with...
This tool includes 3 different activation methods. KMS Inject, KMS WinDivert and Digital activation. SUPPORTED MICROSOFT PRODUCTS: * Vista Pro / Enterprise * Window 7 Pro / Enterprise * Windows...
The Bat! is a secure desktop email client for Windows, built to protect your correspondence against third-parties. The Bat! protects your information through multiple encryption streams, with the...
Download key generator for GraphiSoft ArchiCad v21 Build 5010-P2P
* Stair Tool. Designing stairs is one of the most complex tasks in architecture. ARCHICAD 21Ã¢ÂÂs new Stair Tool offers the most optimal stair designs to choose from in the context of the specific building.
* Railing Tool. Complex yet configurable railing systems can be created that are associated with Stairs, Slabs, Walls, Roofs or Meshes.
* Visualization. ARCHICAD 21Ã¢ÂÂs integrated CineRender – based on MAXONÃ¢ÂÂs Cinema 4D v18 rendering engine – offers architects high quality, photo-realistic rendering in the BIM context.
* Element Classification. An ARCHICAD design model can be described as a central BIM database that stores all project data and makes it accessible to any project stakeholder.
* IFC Hotlinks. External IFC model content created by consultants – such as Structural or MEP engineers – can be placed as hotlinks into ARCHICAD 21 design projects as protected reference content.
* Collision Detection. With the evolution of BIM as the de facto workflow, architects increasingly receive consultant information in a BIM format.
* Touch Bar support for the Apple MacBook Pro. The Touch Bar is a Multi-Touch enabled strip of glass built into the keyboard for instant access to essential tools, right when you need them. By using the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar, architects can easily access the most relevant ARCHICAD controls and commands with ease.