Syncovery Ã¢ÂÂ file synchronization and backup software! Your sync and back-up solution is here Ã¢ÂÂ now in all-new version 7! Syncovery will copy your files the way you need it...
ÃÂ Audials One is best in the massive, fast, legal and free supply of music! Only Audials One searches the best music sites and simultaneously monitors thousands of radio stations throughout...
HyperSnap is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures from Windows screen, and text capture (TextSnapÃ¢ÂÂ¢) from places where normal text copy is not possible. HyperSnap combines...
Hosts: Vegas Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, MAGIX. Welcome! SpiceMasterÃ¢ÂÂ¢ has long been digital video’s leading video transitions plugin and effects animation plugin for...
Samplitude Pro X3 has been designed from the start as a DAW that answers to the highest quality standards. Carefully selected mastering plug-ins, efficient editing functions and extremely precise...
Download key generator for GraphiSoft ArchiCad v21 Build 5010-P2P
* Stair Tool. Designing stairs is one of the most complex tasks in architecture. ARCHICAD 21Ã¢ÂÂs new Stair Tool offers the most optimal stair designs to choose from in the context of the specific building.
* Railing Tool. Complex yet configurable railing systems can be created that are associated with Stairs, Slabs, Walls, Roofs or Meshes.
* Visualization. ARCHICAD 21Ã¢ÂÂs integrated CineRender – based on MAXONÃ¢ÂÂs Cinema 4D v18 rendering engine – offers architects high quality, photo-realistic rendering in the BIM context.
* Element Classification. An ARCHICAD design model can be described as a central BIM database that stores all project data and makes it accessible to any project stakeholder.
* IFC Hotlinks. External IFC model content created by consultants – such as Structural or MEP engineers – can be placed as hotlinks into ARCHICAD 21 design projects as protected reference content.
* Collision Detection. With the evolution of BIM as the de facto workflow, architects increasingly receive consultant information in a BIM format.
* Touch Bar support for the Apple MacBook Pro. The Touch Bar is a Multi-Touch enabled strip of glass built into the keyboard for instant access to essential tools, right when you need them. By using the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar, architects can easily access the most relevant ARCHICAD controls and commands with ease.