GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, contacts, MP3s, financial...
This program designed for on-line installation and activation Microsoft Office 2013/2016 C2R. You also can create custom installation of Office off-line for using later. How to use the program: 1...
Erics TelNet98 is a Telnet/SSH client that comes with support for Windows Sockets-based ANSI and SCO-ANSI terminal emulation features. It integrates built-in file transfer options, supports both...
W10 C# activates Windows 10 with Permanent Digital License. What’s New: * Add save tickets checkbox, add german language. * Streamlining the slshim.c source code and recompile slc.dll by Rambin...
This powerful Video Downloader supports downloading movies, music videos, playlist, sport videos, lectures and more from free video sharing website like Facebook, Dailymotion, eHow, and more than...
Download key generator for GraphiSoft ArchiCad v21 Build 5010-P2P
* Stair Tool. Designing stairs is one of the most complex tasks in architecture. ARCHICAD 21Ã¢ÂÂs new Stair Tool offers the most optimal stair designs to choose from in the context of the specific building.
* Railing Tool. Complex yet configurable railing systems can be created that are associated with Stairs, Slabs, Walls, Roofs or Meshes.
* Visualization. ARCHICAD 21Ã¢ÂÂs integrated CineRender – based on MAXONÃ¢ÂÂs Cinema 4D v18 rendering engine – offers architects high quality, photo-realistic rendering in the BIM context.
* Element Classification. An ARCHICAD design model can be described as a central BIM database that stores all project data and makes it accessible to any project stakeholder.
* IFC Hotlinks. External IFC model content created by consultants – such as Structural or MEP engineers – can be placed as hotlinks into ARCHICAD 21 design projects as protected reference content.
* Collision Detection. With the evolution of BIM as the de facto workflow, architects increasingly receive consultant information in a BIM format.
* Touch Bar support for the Apple MacBook Pro. The Touch Bar is a Multi-Touch enabled strip of glass built into the keyboard for instant access to essential tools, right when you need them. By using the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar, architects can easily access the most relevant ARCHICAD controls and commands with ease.