Help And Manual makes producing help and documentation a pleasure. All the tools you need are at your fingertips in a single intuitive environment, and the program handles all the complex, technical...
Passmark BurnInTestÃ¢ÂÂ¢ is a software tool that allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously stress tested for endurance, reliability and stability. Anyone who has...
O&O SafeErase helps you to delete sensitive data securely. Thanks to this protection against data misuse, you see a return on your investment with every securely deleted file. In this way you...
URET team has released an updated version of “Deskshare My Screen Recorder Pro”. Experience a New Era of Video Innovation with My Screen Recorder Pro. A professional video screen capturing tool...
URET team has released an updated version of “PhotoMove”. The original PhotoMove has been used by thousands of people to automatically find the original date taken of their photos and then move...
Download key generator for GraphiSoft ArchiCad v21 Build 5010-P2P
* Stair Tool. Designing stairs is one of the most complex tasks in architecture. ARCHICAD 21Ã¢ÂÂs new Stair Tool offers the most optimal stair designs to choose from in the context of the specific building.
* Railing Tool. Complex yet configurable railing systems can be created that are associated with Stairs, Slabs, Walls, Roofs or Meshes.
* Visualization. ARCHICAD 21Ã¢ÂÂs integrated CineRender – based on MAXONÃ¢ÂÂs Cinema 4D v18 rendering engine – offers architects high quality, photo-realistic rendering in the BIM context.
* Element Classification. An ARCHICAD design model can be described as a central BIM database that stores all project data and makes it accessible to any project stakeholder.
* IFC Hotlinks. External IFC model content created by consultants – such as Structural or MEP engineers – can be placed as hotlinks into ARCHICAD 21 design projects as protected reference content.
* Collision Detection. With the evolution of BIM as the de facto workflow, architects increasingly receive consultant information in a BIM format.
* Touch Bar support for the Apple MacBook Pro. The Touch Bar is a Multi-Touch enabled strip of glass built into the keyboard for instant access to essential tools, right when you need them. By using the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar, architects can easily access the most relevant ARCHICAD controls and commands with ease.