Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 – the essential software for perfecting your images. It offers productivity and workflow enhancements, powerful new editing tools, and breakthrough compositing capabilities...
Guitar Pro is a complete workshop for all guitarists — beginning or advanced — who wish to improve, write music, or simply use a virtual backing band. Guitar Pro 7 supports all fretted instruments...
Infix PDF Editor Made Simple. For the first time it is now possible to edit text in any PDF document using tools familiar to anyone who uses a word processor. Easily edit the text in your PDFs...
Movavi Screen Recorder: the Ultimate Screen Recorder for Windows. Movavi Screen Recorder is lightweight yet powerful video recording software that helps you capture streaming video and music from...
The world’s most advanced single-agent endpoint security with prevention, detection and response, deception and adaptation. Symantec is positioned by Gartner as the highest in execution and furthest...
Download key generator for Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager 14.0.2415.0200-P2P
Intelligent Endpoint Workshop
- About the importance and function of each of the protection engines in Symantec Endpoint Protection
- The top 10 misconceptions about deploying advanced features in Symantec Endpoint Protection and strategies for implementing them successfully
- How Symantec Endpoint Protection forms a solid foundation for advanced threat protection across multiple control points, including the endpoint, network, and email
- How to gain more value from your existing Symantec Endpoint Protection implementation
Stop advanced threats with intelligent security
Last year, we saw 317 million new malware variants, with targeted attacks and zero-day threats at an all-time high. Organizations are struggling to keep up with the rapidly evolving threats. Symantec Endpoint Protection is designed to protect against advanced threats with powerful, layered protection backed by industry leading security intelligence.
- Network Threat Protection stops most threats before they can take up residence on the machine
- Insight reputation scoring accurately detects rapidly mutating malware and zero-day threats
- SONARÃ¢ÂÂ¢ behavioral analysis stops malicious files designed to appear legitimate
- Strong antivirus, antispyware and firewall protection eradicate known mass malware
Granular Control – Get extended protection, flexibility, and scalability
If you have multiple user groups or you have users across different locations, you need the flexibility to set different security policies. You can proactively secure your ecosystem by using policy-based system lockdown and application control. These features will allow you to have tighter controls for employees handling confidential data.
- Application Control monitors and controls applications behavior, including automated system lockdown, and advanced whitelisting and blacklisting capabilities
- External media control restricts and enables access to the hardware that can be used to protect and increase productivity
- Host Integrity detects unauthorized change, conducts damage assessment and ensures endpoints are protected and compliant
Smarter Management – Single management across physical and virtual
Managing endpoint protection should be easy. Symantec provides multiple layers of protection through a single high-powered client and management console across both physical and virtual machines. We make it easy to deploy, update and manage your endpoint security across various locations, user groups, and operating systems.
- One solution protects Windows, Mac, Linux, virtual machines and embedded systems.
- Optimized for performance across physical, virtual and embedded machines.
- Single console provides a one stop shop for reporting, alerts, configuration and management.
- Enabled for remote deployment and client management.