The Bat! is a secure desktop email client for Windows, built to protect your correspondence against third-parties. The Bat! protects your information through multiple encryption streams, with the...
Windows 10 Manager is an all-in-one utility for Microsoft Windows 10 specially, it includes over forty different utilities to optimize, tweak, clean up, speed up and repair your Windows 10, helps...
EditPlus is a text editor, HTML editor and programmers editor for Windows. While it can serve as a good Notepad replacement, it also offers many powerful features for Web page authors and programmers...
For too long gamers, streamers and online content creators have had to handle multiple software solutions for streaming, screen capturing and video editing. Not anymore! CyberLink Screen Recorder...
UltraCompare gives you the ability to rapidly compare 2 or 3 files from multiple locations at once, and merge conflicts and differences visually. Whether you prefer a darker look, or a more classic...
Download key generator for Nemetschek Vectorworks v2014 Sp1
The Vectorworks 2014 software includes more than 130 improvements, including new BIM tools for architects, increased site design capabilities for landscape architects and designers, and enhancements to lighting devices, documentation, and graphic controls for entertainment designers.
Some highlights include:
- A new visualization engine, the Vectorworks Graphics Module, which provides a modern visualization infrastructure across the product line and allows designers to work in a rendered mode with support for selecting and snapping non-occluded objects
- A new 3D X-ray Select (patent pending) tool, which allows users to temporarily see through solid objects in the area around the cursor
- New twist and taper tools that enable users to twist entire solids, solid faces, or NURBS surfaces, as well as taper the faces of 3D objects
- Performance and display improvements to the Auto Hybrid Object that improve selection, editing, and document size
- Massing model improvements that allow site designers to add and report the programmatic uses for building massing models on a floor-by-floor basis
- A new option to suppress the location adjustment for georeferenced data
- The ability to directly reference 2D and 3D DWG/DXF or DWF files in Vectorworks projects
- IFC support for Vectorworks Landmark
- New lighting pipe and instrument summary objects from Joshua Benghiat Lighting Design
- Support for Python scripting
All above links are interchangable. No password