CloneBD lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to your hard drive, or any blank Blu-ray disc. With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and...
eSupport UndeletePlus a quick and effective way to restore deleted or lost files. It can also recover files that have been emptied from the Recycle Bin, permanently deleted files within Windows...
ON1 Photo RAW 2018.1 is the ultimate photo editor and raw processor. It includes powerful LightroomÃÂ® and PhotoshopÃÂ® like features with fast photo management, hundreds of customizable...
Any Video Converter Professional is an All-in-One video converting tool with easy-to-use graphical interface, fast converting speed and excellent video quality. It can convert video files from mpg...
ÃÂ dslrBooth Ã¢ÂÂ Awesome Photo Booth Software. If youÃ¢ÂÂre looking to run a photo booth using your dslr camera and a computer, then youÃ¢ÂÂve found the solution you...
Download key generator for Mixamo Fuse 1.3
Fuse is a data-driven, modular 3D character creation tool that comes packaged with 60+ body parts, 100+ clothing meshes, 42 dynamic texturing substances, and 2 free Auto-Rigs for Fuse characters per week. The new Advanced Character Customization allows you unlimited creativity when crafting your unique.
What New in Fuse 1.3:
- Toons, aliens and combat-ready 3D characters are yours to create in Fuse 1.3
- The full list of new features and content in Fuse v1.3!:
- New Toon, Aged, and Teen character content- No more generational gaps!
- New Military and Occupational Content - Doctors, Police Officers, Firefighters... build your virtual city from the ground up!
- Reference Image Planes - Import an image to use a reference while you are creating your custom character
- Asynchronous Substance Loading - Allows you to more quickly construct your character and add clothing while the substances are rendered in the background
- Retopologized Characters with higher quality edge loops and face definition
- Dynamic Cloth Wear - Updated substance parameters allow you to weather raised edges of your character's clothing
- Better selection visibility - previous bounding boxes are now form-fitting highlights around a selected object
- 10 New Substances!
About Mixamo, Inc
Mixamo was created in 2008 by Stefano Corazza and Nazim Kareemi. By leveraging their cutting-edge research at Stanford University's Biomotion Lab, Stefano and Nazim engineered Mixamo's effective mathematical and machine learning technology. Allying themselves with a group of stellar web engineers and a top notch in-house animation crew, the Mixamo team grew, expanded from its core technology and developed a suite of industry-changing products and services. Determined to democratize access to 3D character art, Mixamo now offers unprecedented ways to create, rig and animate high-quality 3D characters in a matter of seconds, for free, or for a very small fraction of the traditional cost.
Name: Mixamo Fuse
Version: (64bit) 1.3
OS: Windows / MacOsx
Size: 4.6 Gb
All above links are interchangable. No password