RegInOut ensures that no unwanted data is left in registry database that becomes the cause of errors, lags, freezes and slowdown in general performance. RegInOut comes with powerful performance...
Offline Map Maker is a tool that help you to get offline tile images from Google Maps, Yahoo maps, Bing maps. All downloaded offline images are saved on your disk. You can view downloaded offline...
URET team has released an updated version of “Arsenal Image Mounter”. Arsenal Image Mounter mounts the contents of disk images as complete disks in Windows. Arsenal Image Mounter includes a...
Perfectly Clear Workbench is an application that uses Athentech’s Perfectly Clear image correction libraries and is made available to demonstrate the capabilities of the Perfectly Clear processing...
ID Photos Pro 8 it’s a professional software designed for quick and automatic ID photos processing (e.g. Passport, Visa etc.) in compliance with ICAO and local regulations. Built-in database with...
Download key generator for Mixamo Fuse 1.3
Fuse is a data-driven, modular 3D character creation tool that comes packaged with 60+ body parts, 100+ clothing meshes, 42 dynamic texturing substances, and 2 free Auto-Rigs for Fuse characters per week. The new Advanced Character Customization allows you unlimited creativity when crafting your unique.
What New in Fuse 1.3:
- Toons, aliens and combat-ready 3D characters are yours to create in Fuse 1.3
- The full list of new features and content in Fuse v1.3!:
- New Toon, Aged, and Teen character content- No more generational gaps!
- New Military and Occupational Content - Doctors, Police Officers, Firefighters... build your virtual city from the ground up!
- Reference Image Planes - Import an image to use a reference while you are creating your custom character
- Asynchronous Substance Loading - Allows you to more quickly construct your character and add clothing while the substances are rendered in the background
- Retopologized Characters with higher quality edge loops and face definition
- Dynamic Cloth Wear - Updated substance parameters allow you to weather raised edges of your character's clothing
- Better selection visibility - previous bounding boxes are now form-fitting highlights around a selected object
- 10 New Substances!
About Mixamo, Inc
Mixamo was created in 2008 by Stefano Corazza and Nazim Kareemi. By leveraging their cutting-edge research at Stanford University's Biomotion Lab, Stefano and Nazim engineered Mixamo's effective mathematical and machine learning technology. Allying themselves with a group of stellar web engineers and a top notch in-house animation crew, the Mixamo team grew, expanded from its core technology and developed a suite of industry-changing products and services. Determined to democratize access to 3D character art, Mixamo now offers unprecedented ways to create, rig and animate high-quality 3D characters in a matter of seconds, for free, or for a very small fraction of the traditional cost.
Name: Mixamo Fuse
Version: (64bit) 1.3
OS: Windows / MacOsx
Size: 4.6 Gb
All above links are interchangable. No password