UnHackMe is specially designed to detect and remove Rootkits but also removes other forms of malware from Worms to Trojans and so on. A rootkit is a program that a hacker uses to mask intrusion...
Do you own a digital camera? Then in no time you will have thousands of images on your computer, and finding that one image you are looking for will become a chore. But Photo Supreme can change...
HI2U has released a PC game “Pinball FX3 Star Wars Pinball The Last Jedi”. Enjoy! The Star Wars™ Pinball: The Last Jedi™ pack offers two beautifully crafted pinball tables based on the latest...
Don’t take our word for it. Here’s what PC Mag had to say, “PowerDirector is the fastest and most capable consumer-level video editing software for Windows around, and it’s the first to...
ACID Pro 8 is the creative DAW for today’s artist and producer. Behind its refined and sleek interface lies a powerful, fully-featured DAW where sophisticated tools sit side-by-side with an easy...
Download key generator for Wolfram Training Courses 2014
- Computable Document Format (CDF) - Get started creating and deploying interactive content with CDF.
- Data Science - See real-world examples while learning about statistics and data analysis, properties of distributions, linear and nonlinear models, visualization, and graphs and networks.
- Education - Make your secondary school, college, or university classroom dynamic with interactive models; engage students with mobile computing; and access instantly computable data.
- Engineering - See how Wolfram technologies fit into your engineering workflow. Courses cover Wolfram SystemModeler, control systems, wavelet analysis, and numerical computing.
- Finance - Wolfram technologies include specialized financial functions for time value, derivatives, annuities, financial visualization, and interactive charting.
- General Mathematica -Get an overview of Mathematica, learn about new functionality, or study specific topics including data import and export, programming, visualizations, and numerics.
- Graphics and Visualization - Learn to create and process images, visualize functions and data, create animations and interactive infographics, and model 3D objects.
- High-Performance Computing (HPC) - Apply parallel computation and GPU computing with CUDA or OpenCL to your field.
- Image Processing - Learn about built-in capabilities for image creation, manipulation, arithmetic, morphology, and other operations, with examples of real-world applications.
- Software Development - Develop desktop applications and interactive websites with Wolfram Workbench, webMathematica, the Computable Document Format, and other Wolfram technologies.
- Wolfram SystemModeler - Get an overview of SystemModeler and learn how to build high-fidelity models using predefined components in an easy drag-and-drop environment.
About Wolfram Research
Founded by Stephen Wolfram in 1987, Wolfram Research is one of the world's most respected computer, web, and cloud software companiesas well as a powerhouse of scientific and technical innovation. As pioneers in computation and computational knowledge, we have pursued a long-term vision to develop the science, technology, and tools to make computation an ever-more-potent force in today's and tomorrow's world.
Over the course of more than a quarter of a century, we have progressively built an unprecedented base of technology that now makes possible our broad portfolio of innovative products. At the center is the revolutionary Wolfram Language, which defines a unique convergence of computation and knowledge.
Name: Wolfram Training courses
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven / 8
Size: 7.8 Gb