ÃÂ EmEditor Professional Ã¢ÂÂ professional version of the powerful text editor for programmers, Web developers and ordinary users with the illumination of syntax and Unicode support...
Syncovery Ã¢ÂÂ file synchronization and backup software! Your sync and back-up solution is here Ã¢ÂÂ now in all-new version 7! Syncovery will copy your files the way you need it...
ÃÂ Audials One is best in the massive, fast, legal and free supply of music! Only Audials One searches the best music sites and simultaneously monitors thousands of radio stations throughout...
HyperSnap is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures from Windows screen, and text capture (TextSnapÃ¢ÂÂ¢) from places where normal text copy is not possible. HyperSnap combines...
Hosts: Vegas Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, MAGIX. Welcome! SpiceMasterÃ¢ÂÂ¢ has long been digital video’s leading video transitions plugin and effects animation plugin for...
Download key generator for EMSS FEKO v7 32-64Bit
FEKO is a comprehensive electromagnetic simulation software tool, based on state of the art computational electromagnetics (CEM) techniques. It enables users to solve a wide range of electromagnetic problems.
The multiple solution techniques available within FEKO make it applicable to a wide range of problems for a large array of industries. Typical applications include:
- Antennas: analysis of horns, microstrip patches, wire antennas, reflector antennas, conformal antennas, broadband antennas, arrays
- Antenna placement: analysis of antenna radiation patterns, radiation hazard zones, etc. with an antenna placed on a large structure, e.g. ship, aircraft, armoured car
- EMC: analysis of diverse EMC problems including shielding effectiveness of an enclosure, cable coupling analysis in complex environments, e.g. wiring in a car, radiation hazard analysis
- Bioelectromagnetics: analysis of homogeneous or non-homogeneous bodies, SAR extraction
- RF components: analysis of waveguide structures, e.g. filter, slotted antennas, directional couplers
- 3D EM circuits: analysis of microstrip filters, couplers, inductors, etc.
- Radomes: analysis of multiple dielectric layers in a large structure
- Scattering problems: RCS analysis of large and small structures
- Large array of primitives for model creation (e.g. helix, cone, wire, paraboloid, hyperboloid, bezier curves)
- Importation of externally computed lists of points for creation of lines, polygons, etc.
- Tree based access to simulation elements (settings, materials, grids, results, etc.)
- Selection, zooming, 3D mouse-only based handling, etc.
- Full solver control via GUI
- Time domain results processing.
- Voltage or current source at a port
- Port definitions at wires, edges, waveguide aperture or stripline
- Plane wave
- Magnetic point source
- Electric point source
- Point source with specified radiation pattern
- Impressed line currents
- Near field aperture
- Spherical modes
CAD Import and Export Features
Parasolid, AutoCAD DXF, IGES, STEP, Pro/ENGINEER, Unigraphics, CATIA v4, CATIA v5, Gerber, 3Di, ODB++ and ACIS SAT CAD formats can be imported and exported
Mesh Import and Export Features
- FEKO mesh import and export are standard options in FEKO
- FEMAP neutral, NASTRAN, meshed AUTOCAD DXF, STL mesh, PATRAN mesh, Ansys CDB file mesh, Concept mesh, ABAQUS mesh, Gerber, GiD, NEC and ASCII data format are additional mesh import / export options
- Variable mesh densities in a single model to accurately and efficiently model small features
- Mesh density specifiable on faces and edges
- Mesh fixing tools
- 2D and 3D views
- 2D XY Descriptions, polar Descriptions, Smith chart
- Radiation pattern (3D in model, 2D XY/polar)
- Radiation and far field data, radar cross section (RCS), etc.
- SAR (IEEE standard compliant whole body average, 10g cube localized, 1g cube localized)
- Full multiport S-parameter extraction
- Several visualization options for surfaces, incl. isosurfaces, 2D field cuts
- Multiple results displayable in same viewport for comparison
- 64-bit enabled for large model viewing
- Export views to image formats
FEKO is based on the Method of Moments (MoM) and was the first commercial EM simulation software to utilise the multi-level fast multipole method (MLFMM) for the solution of electrically large problems when it was released with Suite 4.2 in June 2004. FEKO added its first time domain technique with its finite difference time domain (FDTD) solver with Suite 7.0 in 2014.
In FEKO, the MoM is hybridised with the following solution techniques:
- Finite Element Method (FEM)
- Physical Optics (PO)
- Ray-launching Geometric Optics (RL-GO)
- Uniform Theory of Diffraction (UTD)
This hybridisation implies that these solution techniques can be applied to different parts of the same model to optimise the solution time and results.
Advanced features that enable complex models to be solved efficiently include:
- Advanced adaptive frequency interpolation scheme for the efficient calculation of broadband responses.
- Efficient out-of-core solver (also available in parallel) for large scale problems.
- Multilayer planar Green's function for modelling of real earth or dielectric substrates.
- Various options to model dielectric bodies (volume / surface meshes, approximations for earth, thin sheets, coated wires).
- Frequency dependent material parameter specification: Debye, Cole-Cole, etc.
- SPICE circuit integration
- Grid search (optimum for specified test points)
- Linear search (Nelder-Mead)
- Genetic Algorithms
- Particle Swarm
- GUI interface for construction of goal functions (fitness functions)
- Weighted combination of multiple goal functions
- Live feedback on optimisation process and goal function status
All above links are interchangable. No password