YouCam 7 delivers the functionality of a complete live video studio, to take full advantage of your webcam. It comes with face beautifier tools, over 200 fun effects for video chats and recordings...
WordWeb Pro can look up words in virtually any program with just one click: just hold down the Ctrl key and right-click on the word. If you are online, with one extra click you can also search web...
is a smart tool which use a technique to remove DRM, thus accelerating the process of conversion up to 40 times faster compared with other softwares or tools available in the market. it comes with...
This tool includes 3 different activation methods. KMS Inject, KMS WinDivert and Digital activation. SUPPORTED MICROSOFT PRODUCTS: * Vista Pro / Enterprise * Window 7 Pro / Enterprise * Windows...
The Bat! is a secure desktop email client for Windows, built to protect your correspondence against third-parties. The Bat! protects your information through multiple encryption streams, with the...
Download key generator for Windows Repair All In One 2.10.0
Windows Repair is an all-in-one repair tool to help fix a large majority of known Windows problems including registry errors and file permissions as well as issues with Internet Explorer, Windows Update, Windows Firewall and more. Malware and installed programs can modify your default settings. With Tweaking.com - Windows Repair you can restore Windows original settings.
Windows Repair can do the following:
Reset Registry Permissions
Reset File Permissions
Register System Files
Repair Windows Firewall
Repair Internet Explorer
Repair MDAC & MS Jet
Repair Hosts File
Remove Policies Set By Infections
Repair Winsock & DNS Cache
Remove Temp Files
Repair Proxy Settings
Unhide Non System Files
Repair Windows Updates
- Major update, the program can now properly run in Windows Safe Mode. The program didn't run properly in safe mode before because services that the repairs needed where not allowed to run in safe mode. I have built and included a tool in the program that will allow a user to prepare safe mode for the repairs by setting the services it needs for the repairs to be allowed to run in safe mode.
- Updated the remove policies set by infections to remove the Google chrome policies set to not allow chrome to update.
- Updated the tweaking_ras.exe and tweaking_rati.exe to have their manifest files embedded in them to fix a problem where if the manifest files where corrupt or messed up for some reason then the repairs wouldn't run.
- Updated the "Repair WMI" to remove the bug in Windows causing Event ID 10 (Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99")
- Fixed a bug where if the settings.ini file was deleted or a user updated the program from from a older version and the settings.ini file didn't have the color information set that the colors wouldn't be set correctly, such as black text over the dark grey background. The program has now been updated to apply the proper default colors when this happens.
- Updated the "Reset File Permissions" to no longer set permissions on the profile locations when the user is setting permissions on a drive where the profiles are not located.
- Multiple code improvements and changes.
- Updated Registry Backup to v1.10.1
- Changed and updated multiple icons and graphics in the program.