With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist...
Master PDF Editor is straightforward, easy to use application for working with PDF documents equipped with powerful multi-purpose functionality. With Master PDF Editor you can easily view, create...
pdfFactory offers award-winning PDF creation features at an affordable price. pdfFactory Pro has all the features of pdfFactory and adds bookmarks, job ordering, letterheads and automated email...
Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 – the essential software for perfecting your images. It offers productivity and workflow enhancements, powerful new editing tools, and breakthrough compositing capabilities...
Guitar Pro is a complete workshop for all guitarists — beginning or advanced — who wish to improve, write music, or simply use a virtual backing band. Guitar Pro 7 supports all fretted instruments...
Download key generator for Windows Repair All In One 2.10.0
Windows Repair is an all-in-one repair tool to help fix a large majority of known Windows problems including registry errors and file permissions as well as issues with Internet Explorer, Windows Update, Windows Firewall and more. Malware and installed programs can modify your default settings. With Tweaking.com - Windows Repair you can restore Windows original settings.
Windows Repair can do the following:
Reset Registry Permissions
Reset File Permissions
Register System Files
Repair Windows Firewall
Repair Internet Explorer
Repair MDAC & MS Jet
Repair Hosts File
Remove Policies Set By Infections
Repair Winsock & DNS Cache
Remove Temp Files
Repair Proxy Settings
Unhide Non System Files
Repair Windows Updates
- Major update, the program can now properly run in Windows Safe Mode. The program didn't run properly in safe mode before because services that the repairs needed where not allowed to run in safe mode. I have built and included a tool in the program that will allow a user to prepare safe mode for the repairs by setting the services it needs for the repairs to be allowed to run in safe mode.
- Updated the remove policies set by infections to remove the Google chrome policies set to not allow chrome to update.
- Updated the tweaking_ras.exe and tweaking_rati.exe to have their manifest files embedded in them to fix a problem where if the manifest files where corrupt or messed up for some reason then the repairs wouldn't run.
- Updated the "Repair WMI" to remove the bug in Windows causing Event ID 10 (Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99")
- Fixed a bug where if the settings.ini file was deleted or a user updated the program from from a older version and the settings.ini file didn't have the color information set that the colors wouldn't be set correctly, such as black text over the dark grey background. The program has now been updated to apply the proper default colors when this happens.
- Updated the "Reset File Permissions" to no longer set permissions on the profile locations when the user is setting permissions on a drive where the profiles are not located.
- Multiple code improvements and changes.
- Updated Registry Backup to v1.10.1
- Changed and updated multiple icons and graphics in the program.