UnHackMe is specially designed to detect and remove Rootkits but also removes other forms of malware from Worms to Trojans and so on. A rootkit is a program that a hacker uses to mask intrusion...
Do you own a digital camera? Then in no time you will have thousands of images on your computer, and finding that one image you are looking for will become a chore. But Photo Supreme can change...
HI2U has released a PC game “Pinball FX3 Star Wars Pinball The Last Jedi”. Enjoy! The Star Wars™ Pinball: The Last Jedi™ pack offers two beautifully crafted pinball tables based on the latest...
Don’t take our word for it. Here’s what PC Mag had to say, “PowerDirector is the fastest and most capable consumer-level video editing software for Windows around, and it’s the first to...
ACID Pro 8 is the creative DAW for today’s artist and producer. Behind its refined and sleek interface lies a powerful, fully-featured DAW where sophisticated tools sit side-by-side with an easy...
Download key generator for Technology Lighthouse ColorCache 126.96.36.199
Website Color Schemes Made Easy
- Pick the right color combinations every time for professional results
- Automatically generate color schemes from a single color or photograph
- Recreate existing web pages and designs in different color schemes
- Preview your color schemes in your own pages and designs
- Manage, store, import and export your color schemes
- Compatible with most popular graphics programs
Harvest On-screen Colors
The color picker will harvest colors from anywhere on your computer screen, including web pages, photographs and images. It can be invoked with a single key press. Its only on-screen presence is a small magnifier around your cursor. Selected colors will be automatically saved to a palette, and/or copied to the clipboard in a format of your choosing ready to be pasted into your favorite applications.
Generate Color Schemes
The palette builder allows you to generate beautiful color schemes at the click of a button. Simply choose a base color and let the built-in color formulas instantly produce a selection of color schemes. Choose from harmonies, complements, analogous colors and more. Adjust the base color using the sliders or color wheel and watch your color scheme change before your eyes, from vibrant colors to subtle pastel shades.
Create Your Own Color Formulas
ColorCache comes with a wide range of built-in color formulas. If you can not find what you want you can easily edit existing formulas or define your own using the powerful formula editor.
Reverse Engineer Color Formulas
You can even reverse engineer formulas from an existing color scheme. If you see a web color scheme that you like let ColorCache reproduce it for you in a variety of different hues and shades.
Preview Color Schemes in your Own Web Pages and Designs
ColorCache 5 s preview window applies color changes to live web pages in real time. You can navigate to an on or off-line web page and have ColorCache reproduce it in various color schemes at the click of a button. See your web pages change color before your eyes and save the variations that you like as css and HTML files.
Manage, Store, Import / Export your Color Schemes
Color schemes can be organized into palettes and palette collections for easy storage and management. Palettes and collections can be imported / exported in numerous formats - ColorCache is compatible with most popular graphics programs including Photoshop (.ACT, .ACO), Paintshop Pro (.PAL), Illustrator (.AI) and Freehand (.ACF). Palettes can also be exported as XML and CSS.
What's new in version 5.0:
- Totally Redesigned HTML Preview
- Whereas version 4 could only operate on locally held, specially formatted html pages, version 5 can now operate on live sites without any modification.
- Pretty much anything you can view in Internet Explorer can be loaded into the new preview window and instantly viewed with different color schemes you have created.
- Support for high DPI systems
- Customers who are running a recent operating system such as Windows 7/8 and have a high DPI monitor set to use scaling for easier viewing can now enjoy ColorCache at the proper size without any loss of sharpness.