EarthView is a dynamic desktop wallpaper and screen saver, which displays beautiful views of the earth with daylight and night shadows. It produces colorful, high quality, high resolution images...
Ashampoo UnInstaller 7 simplifies installation, testing and removal of applications. Unwanted programs, browser extensions and toolbars will disappear from your hard drive in a few clicks! Never...
Advanced Installer is a Windows Installer authoring tool which enables developers and system administrators to easily build reliable MSI packages. Advanced Installer is a useful tool for administrators...
Wondershare AllMyTube is a fast and easy YouTube downloader and YouTube converter to help you download any videos you desired from 100+ video sharing sites and put them to portable devices for watching...
Enable, disable or delete programs in the Startup. You can see quick and efficient overview of all startup entries in the main screen and you can enable, disable, or delete them. StartupStar limits...
Download key generator for Alien Skin Snap Art 126.96.36.1990 Revision 26387
Snap Art 4 turns photos into art that looks completely natural and handmade.
- To use Snap Art, you will need to have one of the Adobe products Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, or Lightroom. See the requirements for details and watch our videos to see how Snap Art works in these programs as a plug-in.
- Snap Art 4 has tight Lightroom integration that supports batch processing and does not require Photoshop. Visit our Lightroom page to learn the details.
NEW! Improved Realism
- Version 4 uses more refined stroke placement to keep edges sharp and reproduce natural texture. This keeps the subject natural and recognizable. If you used Snap Art in the past then you will notice dramatically clearer results, especially on portraits.
NEW! Detail Mask
- Instead of oval focus regions, Snap Art 4 now has a detail mask. This lets you quickly mark exactly where you want more detail. This is great for leaving backgrounds abstract while faces are detailed and natural.
Wide Range of Media and Styles
- Snap Art can draw with a wide range of physical media, such as oil paint, watercolor, pencil, and charcoal. Within those, you can choose from a plethora of styles like impasto, pointillism, or modern art techniques like comics and stylize.
NEW! Crayon and Improved Presets
- We added multiple crayon presets for that messy colorful look. All the presets for existing media types were remade and reorganized to be easier to use.
NEW! Everything in One Place
- Snap Art went from ten filters to just one. Now you can explore all of the media types and styles in one place without switching filters. The entire user interface is redesigned for easier exploration. The presets are always visible on the left, there is a huge preview in the center, and you experiment with your style on the right.
NEW! Hidden Complexity
- There are now presets that control groups of related sliders. This lets you quickly experiment with one aspect of the art, such as color scheme, without having to manipulating four different sliders. We also hid the more esoteric sliders by default so you can focus on just the most important controls.
- Snap Art supports a non-destructive workflow, making experimentation easy. Effects in Photoshop are rendered on a new layer, leaving your original image untouched. In Photoshop, Snap Art can be run as a Smart Filter for easy tweaking of the effect after it is created.
NEW! Flickr Uploading
- Snap Art 4 can now upload your creations to Flickr. Optionally, you can add your art to the Alien Skin Flickr group where other artists share their work and techniques.
Adobe Photoshop CS6 or newer
Adobe Lightroom 4 or newer
Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 or newer
Apple Aperture 3 or later