ÃÂ EZ CD Audio Converter is CD Ripper, Audio Converter, Metadata Editor and Disc Burner. Rip audio CDs, make copies of discs, convert mp3, convert audio files, and burn audio CDs, MP3 CDs...
Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, has released an update to FeatureCAM...
VueScan, the worldÃ¢ÂÂs most popular scanner software, is used extensively by photographers, home users, scanning services and corporations. VueScan is a scanning program that works with...
ÃÂ An all-in-one tool to help you fix mislabeled music, download album art, lyrics and remove duplicate songs. It may drive you crazy when missing information like “Unknown Artist” and...
ÃÂ SmartFTP is an FTP (File Transfer Protocol), FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Backblaze B2, Google Drive, OneDrive, SSH, Terminal client. It allows you to transfer files between your local...
Download key generator for PVSOL Expert 6.0.8 Set R8
The user friendly 3D menu navigation is divided into the five sections of terrain view, building view, module coverage, module mounting and module configuration. Simply select possible shading objects and position them on the terrain or the building. PVSOL Expert then calculates how often on average the modules are shadowed by the objects and displays the result in graphical form.
Your benefit: the visualization in 3D mode provides you with detailed information on shadows cast at various times of the day and year and consequently on likely reductions in yield.
Overview of Program Features
- Simulation of shading in 10 minute intervals
- Yield simulation takes account of the precise shading ratio for each module
- Easy to use configuration of modules with inverters
- Automatic and manual PV module roof coverage, taking account of restricted areas
- Animated visualization of the course of shade for any point in time
- Visualization of the annual direct irradiation reduction for each point of the PV area
- Mounted systems can be planned in 3D mode - even on the ground
- Adaptation of the system to the roof architecture
- Optimization of row distances and installation angle
- Configuration across rows
- Joint configuration of multiple PV areas
- Manual configuration in 3D visualization
- Optimization of PV module coverage and configuration corresponding to the shading situation
- Multiple buildings and dormers can be covered with PV modules
- Saw tooth roofs can be visualized and covered with PV modules
- Reactive power supply