Wondershare AllMyTube is a fast and easy YouTube downloader and YouTube converter to help you download any videos you desired from 100+ video sharing sites and put them to portable devices for watching...
Enable, disable or delete programs in the Startup. You can see quick and efficient overview of all startup entries in the main screen and you can enable, disable, or delete them. StartupStar limits...
Over time, even modern systems slow down or become faulty and cluttered with junk files. Especially Windows 10 collects more data than its users would like. Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 16 takes care...
Wise Care 365 is a bundle of important registry, disk, and other system utilities for your PC. Easy to use and effective, Wise Care 365 is the best solution to improve your PC’s performance. Get...
Glary Utilities is a collection of system tools and utilities to fix, speed up, maintain and protect your PC. It allows you to clean common system junk files, as well as invalid registry entries...
Download key generator for REVisionFX RE-Match 1.3.3
For general multicam shoots RE:Match matches, as best it can, one sequence's overall color appearance to match that of another.
For stereo pairs, RE:Match can further refine the overall color match by taking into account that the two views are captured at the same time with a relatively small distance between the views. In addition, RE:Match is also able to propagate color changes into areas that are present in only one view. RE:Match can also make other details, such as reflections, specular highlights, and lens flares be consistent between the two views.
- Ability to globally color correct one sequence to match another.
- Ability to globally color correct a whole sequence based on a particular point in time, or can be performed separately for each pair of frames in both sequences.
- Ability to perform automatic global (whole image) color correction based on a smaller window of pixels for each of the image sequences.
- Works well with over bright values and very wide dynamic ranges.
- Matching for stereo pairs takes advantage of internal per-pixel registration using optical flow methods.
- Stereo pair matching takes into account occlusions.
- Stereo pair matching takes into account that the two images may not have corresponding details at some of the edges of the frame.
- Stereo matching has controls for making details, such as reflections, lens flares and specular highlights match between the two views.
- Methods provided to remove or attenuate on-lens artifacts (such as water drops on a lens).
- Because RE:Match uses internal pixel registration, stereo matching does not require image alignment prior to use.
- Visualization modes are provided to visualize and guide what RE:Match is doing internally.
- Not limited to any particular resolution of images.
- Works on all bit depths, including HDR images.
What's new in version 1.3.3 :
- RE: Match Color: Fixes an issue with alpha channel with Limit% slider not at 0 % when the Window Match checkbox is set in After Effects
- RE: Match Color: There was a bug in the way RE: Match Color set up parameters, and could cause After Effects and Premiere Pro to not see the proper settings of RE: Match. The bug could could also cause AME to exit. If you load a project that was made with a previous version of RE: Match, be sure to check Match Frame and Adjustment mode menus as the settings might be incorrect.
- RE: Match Color: "Press To Store Analysis" was not working properly in Premiere if the plugin tried to get a frame before a set in-point (in this case Premiere Pro returns black frames if we try to reference a frame on the same Video Track). To avoid bad results, now the plugin does nothing (does not store analysis) when it sees a full black frame. Bug has been reported to Premiere
- Windows Vista, 7, 8 and up
- Adobe After Effects CS5 and up.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 and up.
Operating System: Windows Vista / Windows 7/Windows 8.
H A V E