EditPlus is a text editor, HTML editor and programmers editor for Windows. While it can serve as a good Notepad replacement, it also offers many powerful features for Web page authors and programmers...
For too long gamers, streamers and online content creators have had to handle multiple software solutions for streaming, screen capturing and video editing. Not anymore! CyberLink Screen Recorder...
UltraCompare gives you the ability to rapidly compare 2 or 3 files from multiple locations at once, and merge conflicts and differences visually. Whether you prefer a darker look, or a more classic...
Universal Book Reader provides a comfortable and customizable reading experience for your smartphone or tablet, allowing you to read all EPUB and PDF books. The application navigation is easy with...
What is Windows 7? Your PC, just easier. Windows 7 is easy, fast and charming. With new capabilities to find and manage files, like Jump Lists and improved previews from the taskbar, you can speed...
Download key generator for VanDyke SecureCRT v220.127.116.113
* Drag and drop: SecureFX allows you to drag and drop (or copy and paste) files to and from Windows Explorer, the desktop, and other applications (e.g., WinZip), letting you transfer files more easily.
* Integration with SecureCRT: SecureFX and SecureCRT can share the global options, session options, and the host key database so you only need to perform operations like setting application defaults, sessions settings, or accepting a server's host key once. SecureCRT and SecureFX can share passwords and passphrases while either application or the Activator utility is running, and both SecureCRT and SecureFX sessions are displayed on the Activator menu. Launch either application from a toolbar button and specify a session to connect to. A combined installer is available that installs both clients and their DLLs into the same folder, making it easy to install SecureCRT and SecureFX and keep them in sync.
* Multi-file transfers: Support for resuming multiple-file transfers. All remaining files in the transfer list are completed after a broken connection is reestablished.
* Synchronization: Select local and remote folders, choose from upload, download, and mirror options, then fine tune file selection in the synchronization window. To save set up time, Quick Synchronize and Synchronize dialogs provide the option to use paths from the active sessions for synchronize operations. Multiple sites are easy to keep synchronized with a synchronize database that supports saving, editing, and executing synchronize operations. Quick synchronize mirror with delete automatically deletes files or folders that are not on the source from the destination, allowing you to exactly match the destination and source. This is also supported in SFXCL.
* File permission tools: Support for changing permissions on multiple files at once. When connected to VShell for Windows version 2.2 or higher, the Properties dialog for the remote file or folder has a Security tab that allows ACL permissions to be viewed.
* FIPS 140-2 support: When the administrative option to run in "FIPS Mode" is set, SecureFX uses a FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic library and only allows FIPS-approved algorithms.
All above links are interchangable. No password