DipTrace is EDA/CAD software for creating schematic diagrams and printed circuit boards. The developers provide multi-lingual interface and tutorials (currently available in English and 22 other...
Microsoft released Windows 10 build 16299 is out for Fast Ring Insiders. It represents the upcoming Windows 10 “Redstone 3″. The new build is available now for Fast Ring Insiders with a number...
PrivaZer is a program that is designed to ensure the protection of personal data. It scans your hard disk for which data were on it after conventional treatment optimizers. You can then view the...
AIDA64 (former EVEREST) – the utility is a powerful tool for identification and testing of virtually all components of personal computers running operating systems Windows. Gives you detailed...
The iDevice Manager is an extension of the free iDevice Manager 7.4 to backup of iPhone and iPad files on your Windows computer and to create new unlimited ringtones from MP3 files. Together with...
Download key generator for REVisionFX ReelSmart Motion Blur Pro 4.2.3 for After Effects and Premiere Pro
ReelSmart Motion Blur features, for After Effects-compatible hosts:
- automatic tracking of every pixel from one frame to the next
- variable amount of blur
- ability to blur one sequence using the motion from another.
- removal of motion blur
- multiprocessor support
- 8 and 16 bits per channel processing (only 8 bits per channel supported within Final Cut Pro). Unclamped floating point image support in After Effects 7.0 or later.
ReelSmart Motion Blur Pro adds the following features
- For all hosts: Support for foreground and background separation using a specified matte. ReelSmart Motion Blur then uses proprietary filling and tracking techniques when working on the background layer, even when it is obscured by the foreground!
- For all hosts: Up to 12 tracking points can be specified to help guide RSMB's motion estimation. By using the tracking points you can explicitly tell RSMB where a pixel moves from one frame to the next in order to guide RSMB's calculation of motion vectors. You can set the position of each point at each frame by hand, but more importantly, these points can often be positioned from frame-to-frame using the host application's point-tracking features.
- For After Effects and combustion: Plugin included that allows you to blur with motion vectors supplied by you... which, most likely, will come from your 3D animation system.
- For After Effects and combustion: When RSMB exhibits tracking problems, you can guide RSMB by simply creating and animating shapes to show RSMB where objects are actually moving. Interactive feature registraion is directed through the host program's drawing and roto tools (splines and polylines), not through a grid of mesh points! As such, there is no new interface to learn.
What's new in version 4.2.2:
- Fixes a bug where images over 10,000 pixels in width or height could not be processed.