URET team has released an updated version of “Deskshare My Screen Recorder Pro”. Experience a New Era of Video Innovation with My Screen Recorder Pro. A professional video screen capturing tool...
URET team has released an updated version of “PhotoMove”. The original PhotoMove has been used by thousands of people to automatically find the original date taken of their photos and then move...
PDF to DOC is used to convert PDF to Word (.doc) or WordPad (.rtf) documents in batch mode. It works without Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader, and has friendly interface, small size, accurate and fast...
You can easily lose files on a variety of storage devices, and it doesnÃ¢ÂÂt have to be your fault entirely. Drives can become corrupt, or items may have been deleted by mistake. Regardless...
Assembling made on the basis of original images from MSDN. Included in the distribution Net Framework 3.5 is enabled. The system is completely on the original installer. It is possible to install...
Download key generator for REVisionFX ReelSmart Motion Blur Pro 4.2.3 for After Effects and Premiere Pro
ReelSmart Motion Blur features, for After Effects-compatible hosts:
- automatic tracking of every pixel from one frame to the next
- variable amount of blur
- ability to blur one sequence using the motion from another.
- removal of motion blur
- multiprocessor support
- 8 and 16 bits per channel processing (only 8 bits per channel supported within Final Cut Pro). Unclamped floating point image support in After Effects 7.0 or later.
ReelSmart Motion Blur Pro adds the following features
- For all hosts: Support for foreground and background separation using a specified matte. ReelSmart Motion Blur then uses proprietary filling and tracking techniques when working on the background layer, even when it is obscured by the foreground!
- For all hosts: Up to 12 tracking points can be specified to help guide RSMB's motion estimation. By using the tracking points you can explicitly tell RSMB where a pixel moves from one frame to the next in order to guide RSMB's calculation of motion vectors. You can set the position of each point at each frame by hand, but more importantly, these points can often be positioned from frame-to-frame using the host application's point-tracking features.
- For After Effects and combustion: Plugin included that allows you to blur with motion vectors supplied by you... which, most likely, will come from your 3D animation system.
- For After Effects and combustion: When RSMB exhibits tracking problems, you can guide RSMB by simply creating and animating shapes to show RSMB where objects are actually moving. Interactive feature registraion is directed through the host program's drawing and roto tools (splines and polylines), not through a grid of mesh points! As such, there is no new interface to learn.
What's new in version 4.2.2:
- Fixes a bug where images over 10,000 pixels in width or height could not be processed.