ÃÂ An award-winning network inventory software for organizations of any sizes. It offers features for remote audit of every PC in your network without having to install client modules. By using...
ÃÂ App Builder is an advanced yet user-friendly software utility whose purpose consists of helping people create their own HTML5 programs, even if they lack advanced knowledge in the field...
ÃÂ Android Desktop Manager is a must-have application for those who love playing movies and songs, manager and transfer files on Android phones and tablets. It fully features all the functions...
ÃÂ Nitro Pro lets you quickly and easily create professional-quality PDF documents from any format or content type: paper scans, spreadsheets, presentations, reports, and more. Features: *...
ÃÂ EmEditor Professional Ã¢ÂÂ professional version of the powerful text editor for programmers, Web developers and ordinary users with the illumination of syntax and Unicode support...
Download key generator for REVisionFX ReelSmart Motion Blur Pro 4.2.3 for After Effects and Premiere Pro
ReelSmart Motion Blur features, for After Effects-compatible hosts:
- automatic tracking of every pixel from one frame to the next
- variable amount of blur
- ability to blur one sequence using the motion from another.
- removal of motion blur
- multiprocessor support
- 8 and 16 bits per channel processing (only 8 bits per channel supported within Final Cut Pro). Unclamped floating point image support in After Effects 7.0 or later.
ReelSmart Motion Blur Pro adds the following features
- For all hosts: Support for foreground and background separation using a specified matte. ReelSmart Motion Blur then uses proprietary filling and tracking techniques when working on the background layer, even when it is obscured by the foreground!
- For all hosts: Up to 12 tracking points can be specified to help guide RSMB's motion estimation. By using the tracking points you can explicitly tell RSMB where a pixel moves from one frame to the next in order to guide RSMB's calculation of motion vectors. You can set the position of each point at each frame by hand, but more importantly, these points can often be positioned from frame-to-frame using the host application's point-tracking features.
- For After Effects and combustion: Plugin included that allows you to blur with motion vectors supplied by you... which, most likely, will come from your 3D animation system.
- For After Effects and combustion: When RSMB exhibits tracking problems, you can guide RSMB by simply creating and animating shapes to show RSMB where objects are actually moving. Interactive feature registraion is directed through the host program's drawing and roto tools (splines and polylines), not through a grid of mesh points! As such, there is no new interface to learn.
What's new in version 4.2.2:
- Fixes a bug where images over 10,000 pixels in width or height could not be processed.