Internet Download Accelerator lets you to noticeably increase the speed of file download from the Internet using HTTP, HTTPS and FTP protocols. The acceleration is achieved by splitting a file being...
O&O DiskImage 12 lets you back up an entire computer or single files whenever you want – even while the computer is being used. In the event you should lose your personal data it can be quickly...
Nsauditor Network Security Auditor is a network security and vulnerability scanner that allows auditing and monitoring network computers for possible vulnerabilities, checking network for all potential...
Magic Bullet Suite 13 – Color correction, finishing and film looks for filmmakers. Magic Bullet Suite is a set of seven tools that bring intuitive, real time color correction, and beyond, right...
Tenorshare iCareFone (iPhone Care Pro) is a PC-based tool to tweak your iOS Devices to its top performance. This tool is further divided into 6 small tools specializing in fixing certain issues...
Download key generator for IEInspector HTTP Analyzer Full Edition 22.214.171.1244
HTTP Analyzer includes two Editions---Stand-alone Edition and Add-on Edition. Stand-alone Edition : Window stand-alone EXE application. It allows you to capture and view HTTP/HTTPS traffic from a specific process or user/session/system wide. Support IE, Safari, Firefox and other win32 web application.
Add-on Edition: An add-on that integrates into the lower part of your IE or Firefox window and can be opened/closed from the IE or Firefox toolbar. It can only capture and view HTTP/HTTPS traffic of current IE or Firefox process.
- Integrate with Internet Explorer and Firefox, No more switching between windows. HTTP Analyzer Shows HTTP/HTTPS traffic and web page in the same window.
- Support HTTPS, show you unencrypted data sent over HTTPS / SSL connections as the same level of detail as HTTP.
- See wide range data, including Header, Request ,Network Timing, Content, Cookies, Caching, Query Strings, Post data, Request and Response Stream, redirection URLs, DOMReadyTime, PageLoadTime and more.
- Real-time Page and Request Level Time Chart, The colored time chart is used to express the relative time between a single network level timing (i.e. , DNS lookup, TCP connects) and other timing segments in the same request.
- IE/Firefox Tamper, User can tamper with HTTP requests, view and modify GET query parameters, HTTP/HTTPS headers and POST parameters from Internet Explorer 5+ and Firefox 3+ by using IE/Firefox tamper tool.
- Highlights Detected Potential Problems, Http Analyzer examines each request and issues hinting messages when detecting potential functionality ,performance or security problem.
- Native support for Flash Remoting , HTTP Analyzer is especially useful for Adobe Flash developers as you can view the request and response of LoadVariables, LoadMovie and XML loads. It can also deserialize and display all Flash Remoting or AMF (AMF0 and AMF3) traffic in a easy-to-use AMF object tree.
- JSON , SOAP and .NET ViewState Viewer , HTTP Analyzer can deserialize SOAP and JSON traffic into the easy-to-use object tree. It can also read and decode the hidden ViewState on an ASP.NET Page.
- Request builder, Users can handcraft an HTTP request by using the HTTP Request Builder, or use a drag-and-drop operation to move an existing request from the session grid to the Request Builder to execute it again.