YouCam 7 delivers the functionality of a complete live video studio, to take full advantage of your webcam. It comes with face beautifier tools, over 200 fun effects for video chats and recordings...
WordWeb Pro can look up words in virtually any program with just one click: just hold down the Ctrl key and right-click on the word. If you are online, with one extra click you can also search web...
is a smart tool which use a technique to remove DRM, thus accelerating the process of conversion up to 40 times faster compared with other softwares or tools available in the market. it comes with...
This tool includes 3 different activation methods. KMS Inject, KMS WinDivert and Digital activation. SUPPORTED MICROSOFT PRODUCTS: * Vista Pro / Enterprise * Window 7 Pro / Enterprise * Windows...
The Bat! is a secure desktop email client for Windows, built to protect your correspondence against third-parties. The Bat! protects your information through multiple encryption streams, with the...
Download key generator for Tagtraum Industries beaTunes 3.5.18
What started out as a BPM detection tool for DJs, runners and dancers, has become one of the finest iTunes library management tools around. BeaTunes' powerful inspection feature lets you clean up your iTunes track data in a way unrivaled by any other software on the market today. Easily find typos or different spellings of artists' names, automatically fill in the album artist names, and much more. No more R.E.M. and REM in your iPod's artist list! No more albums hidden in the compilations section.
* Automatically determine BPM (beats per minute) and store the result in iTunes
* Look up track metadata using acoustic fingerprints
* Inspect and fix your music library (typos, wrong genre, wrong sortname, missing file a.k.a the iTunes exclamation mark problem, etc.)
* Create matchlists, i.e. playlists based on one or more sample songs
* Sort existing playlists so that matching songs succeed each other
* Browse songs from your music collection that match the currently selected song
* Discover albums that aren't in your music collection, but would complement it
* Keep up to date through Amazon album charts
* Automatically detect the tonal key your songs are in
* Categorize songs by their sound color
* Automatically set start and end times of songs based on their volume
* Create blog entries on blogger.com with your favorite playlist or songs
* Add del.icio.us like tags to your songs
* Detect the language of lyrics already stored in iTunes
* Manually determine BPM and store the result in iTunes