HomeGuard Professional is an easy to use activity monitoring tool for tracking and controlling the use of computers in home and office networks. HomeGuard records web activity and automatically...
PCB design made easy. Make anything with EAGLE PCB design software. Powerful, easy-to-use tools for every engineer. Speed through complex board layouts with modern PCB routing tools. Quickly reuse...
Acoustica Mixcraft 8 is a powerful music production and multi-track recording workstation. It includes thousands of music loops and dozens of audio effects and virtual instruments. Record audio...
SynaptiCAD Suite is a software collection that allows you to create and to edit timing diagrams. The TestBencher application provides you all the tools required to create and to maintain test benches...
Unity is a tool for developing two- and three-dimensional applications and games that runs under the operating systems Windows, Linux and OS X. Unity-based applications run under Windows, OS X...
Download key generator for Microsoft MapPoint North America 2013 ISO
* Updated maps of the United States and Canada, new look, and 2.5 million points of interest
* Create sales territories and share performance maps to clearly visualize, analyze, and communicate performance
* Include pushpin images from previous versions of MapPoint
* Combine business data with demographics to find and target potential customers, and focus your business decisions
* Insert maps into the work you do in Microsoft Office, and build custom solutions and Office add-ins
Explore the Features of MapPoint
* Updated mapsalong with 2013 version software and refreshed geographic data.
* Customized map settingsyou can mark map features such as cities and boundaries with symbols or labelsor leave them unmarked.
* Hundreds of pushpin imagesincludes those from previous versions of MapPoint.
* GPS-readyshare your route to your GPS devices.1
* Data mappingeasy-to-use tools help you visualize the meaning of your data.
* Create territoriesdefine and communicate your own delivery or sales areas.
* Maps and directionseasily follow your route with detailed directions (voice1 and text-prompted) to arrive on time.
* Programmingbuild customized applications for fleet tracking and routing that reduce costs and increase service quality.
What Can You Do with MapPoint to Expand Your Business?
* Discover hidden treasure in your existing data sources. Create maps from data stored in current versions of software including Microsoft Office Excel and Access, SQL Server, or other database sources. Find clarity in what your data has to show you.
* Tell a story visually. Insert maps into Word documents and PowerPoint presentations to illustrate everything from sales performance to customer locations. Each map point displayed highlights your opportunities.
* Streamline your travel. Optimize your stops with one click or drag-and-drop to alter your route. Detailed driving directions help keep you on track. Miss a turn? MapPoint reroutes you.1
* Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 (32 bit) or Windows XP (32 bit)
* 1 GB RAM for 32 bit OS, 2 GB RAM for 64 bit OS, 256MB RAM for Windows XP
* Available hard-disk space: 2.1 GB
* For installation: high speed Internet access
* 1024 X 768 or higher resolution monitor
Additional items or services are required to use certain features:
* Microsoft Outlook 2007 or 2010 required to use Send To features
* Broadband Internet service (connect time charges may apply)
* GPS device that supports NMEA 2.0 or later and USB port
* Internet Explorer (will not displace your primary browser)
* Some features will not work with the 64 bit version of Microsoft Office 2010
1 GPS device sold separately. GPS functionality requires a GPS device that supports NMEA 2.0 or later. To share your route to your other GPS devices, you must export via a GPX file to a GPX-compatible GPS device. Not all GPS devices are supported.