iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can: Copy music to and from...
Covers all features of Server Edition, the Unlimited Edition is an aggregated toolkit specially designed for solving multiple servers disk partition problems within companies, organizations, etc. As...
Sponsored We have prepared yet another giveaway for all readers of RLSLOG in cooperation with software developer Digiarty. This time you can get free full version of cool video editing software...
Fast, intuitive cutting and editing tools, a highly customizable user interface, creative video effects, filters, and transitions combined with a wide variety of encoding and delivery options turn...
Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates...
Download key generator for Minitab Quality Companion 3.3.6
- You can modify Quality Companion to support and standardize your unique approach to quality improvement.
- Add your own data categories and fields and easily view and track them throughout your project.
- Modify any form or create entirely new ones.
- Customize your tools and save them as templates.
- View your custom data within the Quality Companion Dashboard.
Monitor your entire Six Sigma program by reviewing summary information of all your projects with the Quality Companion Dashboard, a free utility included with Quality Companion 3.
- The Dashboard searches local and network drives and displays an aggregate view of project details on one screen. With the Dashboard you can:
- Track the progress and results of your projects.
- Filter projects to view only the ones you want.
- Choose what information to display, including any custom data you've created.
- Launch individual projects from directly within the Dashboard for deeper review or to complete project tasks.
- Export the summarized data to capture and archive the status of any project.
- Import the summarized data into Minitab for ongoing, wide-scale project analysis.