Wondershare AllMyTube is a fast and easy YouTube downloader and YouTube converter to help you download any videos you desired from 100+ video sharing sites and put them to portable devices for watching...
Enable, disable or delete programs in the Startup. You can see quick and efficient overview of all startup entries in the main screen and you can enable, disable, or delete them. StartupStar limits...
Over time, even modern systems slow down or become faulty and cluttered with junk files. Especially Windows 10 collects more data than its users would like. Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 16 takes care...
Wise Care 365 is a bundle of important registry, disk, and other system utilities for your PC. Easy to use and effective, Wise Care 365 is the best solution to improve your PC’s performance. Get...
Glary Utilities is a collection of system tools and utilities to fix, speed up, maintain and protect your PC. It allows you to clean common system junk files, as well as invalid registry entries...
Download key generator for Neuratron PhotoScore Ultimate v7.0.2 Patch MPT
Most versatile : PhotoScore Ultimate 7 picks out virtually every detail and even recognizes 4 and 6 line guitar tablature, 1, 2 and 3 line percussion staves. It is the world's first and only commercial program available that is also designed to read handwritten scores.
Easiest of use : Ease-of-use has been a central design aim right from the start, and with automatic scanning and recognition, plus licensed Sibelius-style editing interfaces, PhotoScore Ultimate 7 even becomes fun and exciting to use!
PhotoScore Ultimate 7 reads virtually all markings in printed music, and most in handwritten music, including :
- 5-line staves (normal and small), 4- and 6- line guitar staves, 1-, 2- and 3-line percussion staves
- Notes, chords (including stem direction, beams & flags) and rests (including multirests) in up to 4 voices per staff
- Appoggiaturas (grace notes), cue-sized and cross-staff notes
- Accidentals and articulation marks
- Clefs, key signatures, time signatures
- The format of the page, including the page size, staff size, margins, and where systems end
- Slurs, ties and hairpins
- Text including lyrics, dynamics, fingerings, instrument names, tempo and technique markings
- Guitar chord diagrams
- Various other markings such as codas, segnos, ornaments, pedal markings and repeat endings
- 64 staves per page
- 400 pages per score
Once the music has been PhotoScored with Ultimate you can...
- Extract parts
- Reformat the score
- Print out
- Play back (using Espressivo technology licensed from Sibelius for astonishing realism!) - Guitar chord diagrams/frames are not played back, although guitar tablature staves are.
- Send directly to Sibelius
- Save as a MusicXML or NIFF file* and open in Finale or another music program
- Save as a MIDI file and open in Pro Tools, Cubase, Sonar or another sequencing program*
- Save as a WAV (Windows) or AIFF (Mac OS X) file for burning to CD or converting to MP3
- Use the performance mode to easily read music off the screen whilst you are performing
- Pentium III (or equivalent AMD processor) or higher PC with Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7. At least 512MB is recommended.
- Your computer should also have a reasonable amount of free hard disk space - at least 40MB and preferably rather more.
- Adobe Reader 6.0 or later should be installed to view PhotoScore?s PDF help.
- Sibelius users note: Although PhotoScore will work with Sibelius version 3 and higher, It is recommended that you use Sibelius 5.0 or higher (Sibelius 7.0 for the best results) as it has greatly improved PhotoScore importing capabilities.
- A scanner (probably connected to your computer via a USB, Printer or SCSI port), and installed TWAIN or WIA driver software.
Language : English