iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can: Copy music to and from...
Covers all features of Server Edition, the Unlimited Edition is an aggregated toolkit specially designed for solving multiple servers disk partition problems within companies, organizations, etc. As...
Sponsored We have prepared yet another giveaway for all readers of RLSLOG in cooperation with software developer Digiarty. This time you can get free full version of cool video editing software...
Fast, intuitive cutting and editing tools, a highly customizable user interface, creative video effects, filters, and transitions combined with a wide variety of encoding and delivery options turn...
Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates...
Download key generator for FilmConvert Pro Version 2.07 for After Effects Premiere Pro Vegas
* Convert To drop down Selects the particular film stock to be emulated.
* Size drop down Selects the negative size to emulate. Smaller values such as 8mm are fuzzier with larger grain. Larger values have smaller grain.
* Film Color slider Adjusts the balance between the original digital camera color palette, and the film color palette. Typically you would leave this at 100% film
* Grain slider Adjusts the amount of grain applied to the image. The default is 100%, which is an accurate representation of the grain for the selected film stocks. Some stocks have more grain - such as D3200.
* Source Camera Selects the camera (or camera type) used to shoot your footage. This setting is required in order to apply the correct color correction.
* Exposure Performs an adjustment prior to the film emulation being applied.
* Temp Adjusts the color temperature. This assumes that the clip temp is 5600 (daylight). Moving the slider to the left makes the scene cooler. Moving to the right makes it warmer.
Note for RED footage. You should apply our metadata preset in the Adobe provided "Source Settings" interface. This preset merely resets all metadata settings to their default, thereby giving FilmConvert a known starting point for color adjustments.