Perfectly Clear Workbench is an application that uses Athentech’s Perfectly Clear image correction libraries and is made available to demonstrate the capabilities of the Perfectly Clear processing...
ID Photos Pro 8 it’s a professional software designed for quick and automatic ID photos processing (e.g. Passport, Visa etc.) in compliance with ICAO and local regulations. Built-in database with...
Remote Desktop Manager is a small application used to manage all your remote connections and virtual machines. Add, edit, delete, shared, organize and find your remote connection quickly. Compatible...
FileLocator Pro™ offers the most affordable way to exhaustively search your computer for all your important data. FileLocator Pro offers unique advanced features for digging out information in...
TDM, The first App that brought Download Acceleration to Android devices in 2012 still continues to deliver fast speeds. Use the built-in Web Browser or any other browser (Dolphin, Firefox, Chrome...
Download key generator for CSI ETABS 2013 version 13.1.2
Incorporating 40 years of continuous research and development, this latest ETABS offers unmatched 3D object based modeling and visualization tools, blazingly fast linear and nonlinear analytical power, sophisticated and comprehensive design capabilities for a wide-range of materials, and insightful graphic displays, reports, and schematic drawings that allow users to quickly and easily decipher and understand analysis and design results.
From the start of design conception through the production of schematic drawings, ETABS 2013 integrates every aspect of the engineering design process. Creation of models has never been easier - intuitive drawing commands allow for the rapid generation of floor and elevation framing. CAD drawings can be converted directly into ETABS models or used as templates onto which ETABS objects may be overlaid. The state-of-the-art SAPFire 64-bit solver allows extremely large and complex models to be rapidly analyzed, and supports nonlinear modeling techniques such as construction sequencing and time effects (e.g., creep and shrinkage). Design of steel and concrete frames (with automated optimization), composite beams, composite columns, steel joists, and concrete and masonry shear walls is included, as is the capacity check for steel connections and base plates. Models may be realistically rendered, and all results can be shown directly on the structure. Comprehensive and customizable reports are available for all analysis and design output, and schematic construction drawings of framing plans, schedules, details, and cross-sections may be generated for concrete and steel structures.
ETABS 2013 provides an unequaled suite of tools for structural engineers designing buildings, whether they are working on one-story industrial structures or the tallest commercial high-rises. Immensely capable, yet easy-to-use, has been the hallmark of ETABS since its introduction decades ago, and this latest release continues that tradition by providing engineers with the technologically-advanced, yet intuitive, software they require to be their most productive.
Significant enhancements included in ETABS 2013 version 13.1.2:
- Concrete frame design and shear wall design using the AS 3600-09/NZS 3101-06 codes have been updated for Amendment No. 3 in 2011 affecting the seismic load combinations.
- Multiple enhancements have been made to shear wall design using the Eurocode 2-2004 code for the uniform-reinforcing and section-designer section options.
- The output table Modal Direction Factors, primarily used for Chinese design, has been enhanced to include the contribution of all mass in the structure, not just the mass in rigid diaphragm constraints.
- Database tables can now be exported to an XML file that can be opened by Microsoft Access, allowing the export to Access on machines that do not have it installed.
- The loads from staged-construction load cases can now be exported to SAFE.
- Multiple enhancements have been made to the import of .DXF files for floor plans, 3D models, and grid systems.
- Multiple enhancements have been made to the import and export of IFC 4 files.
- Multiple enhancements have been made to the import of SDNF files.
- Multiple enhancements have been made to the import of CIS/2 files.
- Many additional Open API functions have been implemented.
About Computers and Structures, Inc
Founded in 1975, Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI) is recognized globally as the pioneering leader in software tools for structural and earthquake engineering. Software from CSI is used by thousands of engineering firms in over 160 countries for the design of major projects, including the Taipei 101 Tower in Taiwan, One World Trade Center in New York, the 2008 Olympics Birds Nest Stadium in Beijing and the cable-stayed Centenario Bridge over the Panama Canal. CSI's software is backed by more than three decades of research and development, making it the trusted choice of sophisticated design professionals everywhere!
Name: CSI ETABS 2013
Version: 2013 13.1.2 build 1053
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven