iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can: Copy music to and from...
Covers all features of Server Edition, the Unlimited Edition is an aggregated toolkit specially designed for solving multiple servers disk partition problems within companies, organizations, etc. As...
Sponsored We have prepared yet another giveaway for all readers of RLSLOG in cooperation with software developer Digiarty. This time you can get free full version of cool video editing software...
Fast, intuitive cutting and editing tools, a highly customizable user interface, creative video effects, filters, and transitions combined with a wide variety of encoding and delivery options turn...
Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates...
Download key generator for Commander Conquest of The Americas Gold Edition
Combining elements from both trading and strategy games, Commander: Conquest of the Americas will appeal to a wide range of players. Players take charge of one of the many European powers aiming to conquer the New World. Starting from 16th century, players can choose from many different nations, each with their own unique strengths and weaknesses. Founding new colonies and then making them thrive is key to success. In order to accomplish this, players need to manage and optimize resources and production in their colonies, before transporting the goods to other colonies or back to Europe. Rival powers and Native Americans can prove to be allies or enemies, depending on the player decisions. Hostile fleets engage each other in highly detailed tactical level. Players can command their ships in RTS fashion or take direct control themselves.
- The infamous pirate island Tortuga where players can purchase items and ships.
- 10 pirate bounty missions
- Hire pirate captains and use their fleets against your enemies without taking the blame for their unprovoked attacks.
- Hunt down famous pirates and confront their fleets in naval battle.
- Capture the pirates and use their maps and ships as your own.
- Find 10 powerful artifacts that benefit your fleets and colonies.
- Pirate Treasure Chest also introduces forward and aft chasers cannons into the naval battles for the first time.
- The Gold ED. contains both DLCs: Colonial Navy (with 3 new tradeand war ships, 3 new resources, 7 new historical Commanders and 3 Historical Naval Battles) and Pirate Treasure Chest (with Tortugua as new pirate town, 10 additional missions and 10 unique artifacts)