RegInOut ensures that no unwanted data is left in registry database that becomes the cause of errors, lags, freezes and slowdown in general performance. RegInOut comes with powerful performance...
Offline Map Maker is a tool that help you to get offline tile images from Google Maps, Yahoo maps, Bing maps. All downloaded offline images are saved on your disk. You can view downloaded offline...
URET team has released an updated version of “Arsenal Image Mounter”. Arsenal Image Mounter mounts the contents of disk images as complete disks in Windows. Arsenal Image Mounter includes a...
Perfectly Clear Workbench is an application that uses Athentech’s Perfectly Clear image correction libraries and is made available to demonstrate the capabilities of the Perfectly Clear processing...
ID Photos Pro 8 it’s a professional software designed for quick and automatic ID photos processing (e.g. Passport, Visa etc.) in compliance with ICAO and local regulations. Built-in database with...
Download key generator for REVisionFX Twixtor 5.1.5 Plugin for After Effects CC
RE:Vision FX Twixtor intelligently slows down, speeds up or changes the frame rate of your image sequences. Twixtor raises the bar in motion estimation. Twixtor introduces a complete rewrite of its tracking. Twixtor is much more accurate, tracks objects farther, and exhibits fewer artifacts when there are objects crossing in the scene. This means less tearing and stretching of objects as they cross or go out of the frame.
Twixtor enables you to speed up, slow down or frame rate convert1 your image sequences with visually stunning results. In order to achieve its unparalleled image quality, Twixtor synthesizes unique new frames by warping and interpolating frames of the original sequence... employing RE:Vision's proprietary tracking technology that calculates motion for each individual pixel.
- Warping and interpolation of frames to "time warp" input footage.
- Smart processing of interlaced material
- Stretching of a sequence using a single scaling parameter.
- Keyframable retiming for complete control on a frame by frame basis.
- Frame rate conversions made easy (Important Note: frame rate conversions are supported only from within After Effects and Combustion ).
- 8 and 16 bits per channel processing. Unclamped floating point image support in After Effects 7.0 or later
- Option to automatically enhance dark imagery or imagery with poorly defined edges. In many cases, footage that was difficult to track becomes much more well-behaved upon retiming.
- Contains an option to add or remove motion motion blur, as appropriate.
- Support for marking material so that Twixtor does not motion-interpolate across a cut.
- After Effects only: ability to remap audio and video using AE's time remapping tools but using Twixtor "under the hood"