YouCam 7 delivers the functionality of a complete live video studio, to take full advantage of your webcam. It comes with face beautifier tools, over 200 fun effects for video chats and recordings...
WordWeb Pro can look up words in virtually any program with just one click: just hold down the Ctrl key and right-click on the word. If you are online, with one extra click you can also search web...
is a smart tool which use a technique to remove DRM, thus accelerating the process of conversion up to 40 times faster compared with other softwares or tools available in the market. it comes with...
This tool includes 3 different activation methods. KMS Inject, KMS WinDivert and Digital activation. SUPPORTED MICROSOFT PRODUCTS: * Vista Pro / Enterprise * Window 7 Pro / Enterprise * Windows...
The Bat! is a secure desktop email client for Windows, built to protect your correspondence against third-parties. The Bat! protects your information through multiple encryption streams, with the...
Download key generator for CSI SAP.2000 version 16.0.0
The SAPFire Analysis Engine integral to SAP2000 drives a sophisticated finite-element analysis procedure. An additional suite of advanced analysis features are available to users engaging state-of-the-art practice with nonlinear and dynamic consideration. Created by engineers for effective engineering, SAP2000 is the ideal software tool for users of any experience level, designing any structural system.
Integrated modeling templates, code-based loading assignments, advanced analysis options, design-optimization procedures, and customizable output reports all coordinate across a powerful platform to make SAP2000 especially useful for practicing professionals.
SAP2000 is also an excellent medium for education.
SAP2000 version 16 Enhancements:
Significant enhancements included in SAP2000 v16.0.0, besides bug fixes:
- Improved graphics performance
- Display of multiple grid systems at the same time
- New steel frame design code AISC 360-10
- New steel frame design code NTC 2008
- New concrete frame design code ACI 318-11
- New concrete frame design code NTC 2008
- New concrete frame design code NZS 3101-06
- New concrete frame design code RCDF 2004
- New concrete frame design code Hong Kong CP 2013
- Enhanced beam-column capacity check for concrete frame design using Eurocode 2-2004
- Stiffness modifiers from the AISC 360 steel frame design direct analysis method are now available in the database table for assigned frame property modifiers
- New wind, seismic, and response-spectrum lateral loads for code IBC 2012
- New wind lateral loads for code AS/NZS 1170.2-2011
- New wind, seismic, and response-spectrum lateral loads for code NTC 2008
- New wind, seismic, and response-spectrum lateral loads for codes TSC 2007 and TS 498-97
- New response-spectrum lateral loads code AASHTO 2012
- New assignment to control area loads transferred to frames
- New hybrid U-girder frame section property
- New built-in ASTM bridge steel materials
- Chinese concrete material and design updated to use characteristic strength rather than grade
- New link property for modeling triple-pendulum bearings
- External tendons can now be modeled under user control
- Plotting of tendon loads, losses, and axial-force response has been enhanced
- Ground displacement loading now applies to single-joint links, including distributed spring supports, as well as to springs and restraints
- Multiple mass sources can be defined for modeling alternative dynamic behavior
- The undeformed shape can now be viewed for various stages of staged construction load case without running the analysis
- Response output for staged-construction load cases now is labeled with the stage and step within the stage
- Shear stress, von Mises stress, and principal stress response is now available for certain frame sections
- Shell stresses can now be displayed normalized by material strength
- Bearing pressure on shells from area springs can now be displayed
- Display of frame-design D/C ratios can be limited by a specified threshold value
- Verification suites are now provided for steel and concrete frame design by most codes
- New Open API functions to define section-cuts
- New Open API functions to define external load cases for frame results
- New Open API functions to get detailed steel frame design results for certain codes
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts for menu commands
- Support for the import and export of files using the IFC 4 format
- Licensing will now support web-activation and virtual servers
- Simplified installation using the CSI Installation Wizard
- Other minor enhancements