Tenorshare iCareFone (iPhone Care Pro) is a PC-based tool to tweak your iOS Devices to its top performance. This tool is further divided into 6 small tools specializing in fixing certain issues...
Zoom Player is the most Powerful, Flexible and Customizable Media Player application for the Windows PC platform. Based on our highly-touted Smart Play technology, more media formats play with less...
EmEditor Professional – professional version of the powerful text editor for programmers, Web developers and ordinary users with the illumination of syntax and Unicode support. Editor features...
High Quality Video Converter, 90X Faster Speed! The Windows video converter ultimate helps convert video/audio files, burn DVDs, download online streaming videos, record and edit videos at one time. Features: *...
Tourweaver 7 is a professional virtual tour creating software. It presents a real 360 degree world with panoramic view and transition. Sounds, Video, Maps and more great features can be explored...
Download key generator for Rovi MainConcept TotalCode v6.0.3 for Adobe Premiere Pro
TotalCode for Adobe Premiere Pro - Post-production studios and videographers are under pressure to deliver content incredibly fast, and competition is fierce. TotalCode for Adobe Premiere Pro can help you operate more efficiently and deliver content faster. This powerful plug-in suite accelerates editing workflows by dramatically reducing export times with support for MPEG-1/2, DVCPRO and AVC-Intra Smart Rendering.
Additional GPU-accelerated encoding enables you to export projects to H.264/AVC in less time. And, you can export Dolby Digital Surround Sound and DCI-compliant JPEG2000 Digital Cinema Packages.
TotalCode for Adobe Premiere Pro expands the library of codecs and formats supported by Premiere Pro, and it also provides expanded encoding controls for formats already supported. The plug-in suite works seamlessly with Adobe Premiere Pro to support:
- AVC-Intra, DVCPRO, VC-3, Ikegami GFCAM, JPEG2000 and MXF OP-1a
- MPEG, DVCPRO and AVC-Intra smart rendering for faster exporting of those formats
- H.264/AVC GPU-accelerated encoding
- Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound for DVD and Blu-ray Disc
- DCI-compliant JPEG2000 Digital Cinema Packages
With TotalCode for Adobe Premiere Pro, you can maximize your software investment and increase operational efficiency by consolidating systems. It currently supports Adobe Premiere Pro for Adobe Creative Suite 5, 5.5 and 6. TotalCode is available in a range of configurations. Optional Broadcast, Digital Cinema and Audio Packs are available to meet your specific production needs.
* MPEG-1/2, DVCPRO, AVC-Intra Smart Rendering. Significantly reduces the amount of time required to export a piece of video after it has been edited or adjusted (Broadcast Pack required for DVCPRO and AVC-Intra smart rendering)
* GPU-Accelerated H.264/AVC Encoding. Leverages a wide range of graphics hardware to offload H.264/AVC encoding, decreasing encoding times (supports nVidia CUDA, AMD OpenCL and Intel Quick Sync Video)
* Expanded Encoder Parameter Access. Provides additional encoding parameters that allow users to fine-tune settings and deliver a higher quality end product
* Expanded Codec and Format Support. Eliminates the need to transcode to a mezzanine format, saving time and hard disk space; optional Broadcast Pack supports MPEG-2 (4:2:2), H.264/AVC High (4:2:2), H.264/AVC High 10-bit, AVC-Intra Class 50 / 100 for Broadcast (MXF OP-1a), DVCPRO 25/50/100 for Broadcast (MXF OP-1a, MXF OP-Atom), VC-3, Sony XDCAM EX (MP4 container), Sony XDCAM HD, Sony XDCAM IMX, Sony DVCAM, Panasonic P2 DVCPRO, Panasonic P2 AVC-Intra, Ikegami GFCAM (import only), Canon XF Series (import only), Generic MXF OP-1a/OP-Atom
* Digital Cinema JPEG2000 Support. Optional Digital Cinema Pack provides the ability to export unencrypted DCI-compliant Digital Cinema Packages (DCP)
* Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound Support. Optional Audio Pack enables users to export audio using the Dolby Digital Professional format in stereo or 5.1 surround sound for DVD or Blu-ray Disc titles
* VC-3 Support. Optional Broadcast Pack allows users to import and export VC-3 streams using an MXF container; profiles include 10-bit and 8-bit, 720p, 1080i and 1080p in MXF OP-1a or optional OP-Atom container.
* MXF OP-1a and OP-Atom Support. Allows users to import and export AVC-Intra 50/100 in MXF OP-1a container; supports MPEG-2, DVCPRO and VC-3 in generic MXF OP1-a and OP-Atom
* Adobe Media Encoder Enhancements. Expands supported formats in the Adobe Media Encoder application (which can be used by Adobe After Effects users to export projects to additional formats, such as JPEG2000 Digital Cinema files)
- Premiere Pro CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC
- Windows 7 (64-bit) or Windows Vista SP1 (64-bit)
Change Log Version 6.0.3:
- Fix color conversion quality on Digital Cinema import and export
- Fix some segments not smart rendered though expected
- Correct detection of certain VC3 files on import