iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can: Copy music to and from...
Covers all features of Server Edition, the Unlimited Edition is an aggregated toolkit specially designed for solving multiple servers disk partition problems within companies, organizations, etc. As...
Sponsored We have prepared yet another giveaway for all readers of RLSLOG in cooperation with software developer Digiarty. This time you can get free full version of cool video editing software...
Fast, intuitive cutting and editing tools, a highly customizable user interface, creative video effects, filters, and transitions combined with a wide variety of encoding and delivery options turn...
Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates...
Download key generator for MSC Nastran 2013.07
release of MSC Nastran 2013. The new features of MSC Nastran 2013 deliver customization and broader solution capabilities that
generate significant time savings in automotive and aerospace simulation workflows.
Embedded Fatigue Analysis
The new release integrates industry leading fatigue analysis capabilities within MSC Nastran. Engineers can now calculate fatigue
damage and life using the MSC Nastran solver without the need to export results to a separate fatigue solution. What was once a
post-processing exercise is now an integral part of the analysis process, providing multiple advantages, one of which is the ability
to do weight optimization while constraining fatigue life.
- Significant time savings are achieved by avoiding sequential process steps in the durability calculations. This reduces both
computational time (in one scenario, a fatigue analysis that traditionally took 8 hours, took just 38 minutes) and dramatically
improves ease of use (200 files to process is reduced to 2)
- Users can now perform design optimization in conjunction with fatigue analysis, which leads to better designs that last longer.
One example led to a 24% mass reduction and at the same time fatigue life was increased by 14%
Poroelastic Material Modeling
Trim components are used extensively in automobiles and aircrafts to dampen the vibrations and improve the cabin comfort for the
occupants. The new version supports the poroelastic behavior of these trim components to analyze the vibroacoustic performance
of the vehicle by modeling the complex multi-physics of the fluid-solid interaction, resulting in improved simulation accuracy.
The new release provides additional flexibility in model creation and functionality to improve accuracy of systems analysis.
- User defined material subroutine has been improved enabling engineers to define new state variables and with ability to pass
additional internal variables
- Enforced relative motion capability is improved for better nonlinear dynamic analysis of structures
- MNF files that are used by Adams to simulate deformation in flexible bodies can now be exported at a deformed configuration as well
Several new capabilities to improve the performance of the numerically intensive blast and general fluid-structure interaction (FSI)
applications have been implemented in this release. They include:
- New 1D to 3D and 2D to 3D axisymmetric mapping for blast loads in Eulerian solver. With this capability, users can improve te
computational speed of these analyses by performing one- or two-dimensional analyses and mapping the results to a three dimensional
mesh when needed to account for effect of the wave on a structure.
- Multiple detonation points with varying ignition times for blast applications to analyze multiple blasts and their effects on
- New methodology to define blast loads based on empirical data in LS-Dyna
- New LS-Dyna libraries based on LS-Dyna version MPP 971s R6.0.0
- Enhancements to FSI algorithms to speed up the simulation time, with over 60% improvement seen in single core runs and even
better performance for multicore runs.
High Performance Computing
With solver enhancements and parallelization capabilities, MSC Nastran delivers performance improvements for a variety of analyses.
Greater use of parallelization and GPGPU technology results in 20%-50% reduction in solution times over previous release, providing
an opportunity to simulate more designs.
- Improved support for GPU devices for higher productivity
- DMP (Distributed Memory Parallel) capabilities for advanced nonlinear analysis capabilities made more efficient (57% reduction
in analysis time was achieved for a customer model)
- New memory management to minimize memory use in order to conserve resources in a multi-user environment