ÃÂ An award-winning network inventory software for organizations of any sizes. It offers features for remote audit of every PC in your network without having to install client modules. By using...
ÃÂ App Builder is an advanced yet user-friendly software utility whose purpose consists of helping people create their own HTML5 programs, even if they lack advanced knowledge in the field...
ÃÂ Android Desktop Manager is a must-have application for those who love playing movies and songs, manager and transfer files on Android phones and tablets. It fully features all the functions...
ÃÂ Nitro Pro lets you quickly and easily create professional-quality PDF documents from any format or content type: paper scans, spreadsheets, presentations, reports, and more. Features: *...
ÃÂ EmEditor Professional Ã¢ÂÂ professional version of the powerful text editor for programmers, Web developers and ordinary users with the illumination of syntax and Unicode support...
Download key generator for Tagtraum Industries beaTunes 3.5.14
What started out as a BPM detection tool for DJs, runners and dancers, has become one of the finest iTunes library management tools around. BeaTunes' powerful inspection feature lets you clean up your iTunes track data in a way unrivaled by any other software on the market today. Easily find typos or different spellings of artists' names, automatically fill in the album artist names, and much more. No more R.E.M. and REM in your iPod's artist list! No more albums hidden in the compilations section.
* Automatically determine BPM (beats per minute) and store the result in iTunes
* Look up track metadata using acoustic fingerprints
* Inspect and fix your music library (typos, wrong genre, wrong sortname, missing file a.k.a the iTunes exclamation mark problem, etc.)
* Create matchlists, i.e. playlists based on one or more sample songs
* Sort existing playlists so that matching songs succeed each other
* Browse songs from your music collection that match the currently selected song
* Discover albums that aren't in your music collection, but would complement it
* Keep up to date through Amazon album charts
* Automatically detect the tonal key your songs are in
* Categorize songs by their sound color
* Automatically set start and end times of songs based on their volume
* Create blog entries on blogger.com with your favorite playlist or songs
* Add del.icio.us like tags to your songs
* Detect the language of lyrics already stored in iTunes
* Manually determine BPM and store the result in iTunes