Erics TelNet98 is a Telnet/SSH client that comes with support for Windows Sockets-based ANSI and SCO-ANSI terminal emulation features. It integrates built-in file transfer options, supports both...
W10 C# activates Windows 10 with Permanent Digital License. What’s New: * Add save tickets checkbox, add german language. * Streamlining the slshim.c source code and recompile slc.dll by Rambin...
This powerful Video Downloader supports downloading movies, music videos, playlist, sport videos, lectures and more from free video sharing website like Facebook, Dailymotion, eHow, and more than...
Over time, even modern systems slow down or become faulty and cluttered with junk files. Especially Windows 10 collects more data than its users would like. Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 16 takes care...
Ashampoo ZIP Pro 2 is not just an application but an extensive suite loaded with features around file compression, extraction, sharing and 256-bit encryption. ZIP Pro 2 can open and process more...
Download key generator for VanDyke SecureCRT 22.214.171.1244
* Drag and drop: SecureFX allows you to drag and drop (or copy and paste) files to and from Windows Explorer, the desktop, and other applications (e.g., WinZip), letting you transfer files more easily.
* Integration with SecureCRT: SecureFX and SecureCRT can share the global options, session options, and the host key database so you only need to perform operations like setting application defaults, sessions settings, or accepting a server's host key once. SecureCRT and SecureFX can share passwords and passphrases while either application or the Activator utility is running, and both SecureCRT and SecureFX sessions are displayed on the Activator menu. Launch either application from a toolbar button and specify a session to connect to. A combined installer is available that installs both clients and their DLLs into the same folder, making it easy to install SecureCRT and SecureFX and keep them in sync.
* Multi-file transfers: Support for resuming multiple-file transfers. All remaining files in the transfer list are completed after a broken connection is reestablished.
* Synchronization: Select local and remote folders, choose from upload, download, and mirror options, then fine tune file selection in the synchronization window. To save set up time, Quick Synchronize and Synchronize dialogs provide the option to use paths from the active sessions for synchronize operations. Multiple sites are easy to keep synchronized with a synchronize database that supports saving, editing, and executing synchronize operations. Quick synchronize mirror with delete automatically deletes files or folders that are not on the source from the destination, allowing you to exactly match the destination and source. This is also supported in SFXCL.
* File permission tools: Support for changing permissions on multiple files at once. When connected to VShell for Windows version 2.2 or higher, the Properties dialog for the remote file or folder has a Security tab that allows ACL permissions to be viewed.
* FIPS 140-2 support: When the administrative option to run in "FIPS Mode" is set, SecureFX uses a FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic library and only allows FIPS-approved algorithms.