HomeGuard Professional is an easy to use activity monitoring tool for tracking and controlling the use of computers in home and office networks. HomeGuard records web activity and automatically...
PCB design made easy. Make anything with EAGLE PCB design software. Powerful, easy-to-use tools for every engineer. Speed through complex board layouts with modern PCB routing tools. Quickly reuse...
Acoustica Mixcraft 8 is a powerful music production and multi-track recording workstation. It includes thousands of music loops and dozens of audio effects and virtual instruments. Record audio...
SynaptiCAD Suite is a software collection that allows you to create and to edit timing diagrams. The TestBencher application provides you all the tools required to create and to maintain test benches...
Unity is a tool for developing two- and three-dimensional applications and games that runs under the operating systems Windows, Linux and OS X. Unity-based applications run under Windows, OS X...
Download key generator for Wargame AirLand Battle-RELOADED
Size: 7.2 GB
Description: 2 SIDES, 12 NATIONS, 750 UNITS: THE STRATEGY GAME REFERENCE IS BACK! Richer, more beautiful and more accessible, Wargame AirLand Battle is the sequel to the explosive real-time strategy game Wargame European Escalation! 1985. After several months of tension between NATO and the Warsaw Pact, an incident in the North Sea suddenly sets the world on fire, starting an all-out war. Command the entire military resources of the period, and plunge into the heart of a new dynamic campaign! With the arrival of air forces, select from a phenomenal array of 750 units (including tanks, planes, helicopters, and infantry) to build your army. Engage in spectacular battles with unmatched strategic depth, on huge battlefields as large as 150km, powered by a new graphics engine. Impressive in solo play, Wargame AirLand Battle is even more engaging online. The game features ultra-complete multiplayer modes, where up to 20 players do battle simultaneously!
* Dynamic Campaign A fully dynamic single player campaign starting in 1981.
* 10 vs. 10 multiplayer matches You will be able to have twenty-man matches. In what form or context though has yet to be determined.
* Broadcasting Eugen will develop a system that will allow people to broadcast their matches, allowing people to jump in as observers to study other peoples tactics and tricks. Might be useful for the eSports scene as well.
* Urban Warfare The team have tweaked urban warfare, both in how towns, cities, etc Are physically built on the map, but also how the Player/AI interact with them. Buildings are grouped into districts and infantry units smartly deploy to cover all angles of a district, saving you having to micro-manage them by moving them around between individual buildings.
* Logistics Logistical units have been given a tweak, allowing you to choose what the re-supply, whether it be only ammo, or only fuel, or only repairs, or a combination of both
* Maps There will be over 30 new maps, mainly based on Scandinavian topography, although no new game modes at present.
Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
Developer: Eugen Systems
Release Name: Wargame.AirLand.Battle-RELOADED
Size: 7.2 GB