YouCam 7 delivers the functionality of a complete live video studio, to take full advantage of your webcam. It comes with face beautifier tools, over 200 fun effects for video chats and recordings...
WordWeb Pro can look up words in virtually any program with just one click: just hold down the Ctrl key and right-click on the word. If you are online, with one extra click you can also search web...
is a smart tool which use a technique to remove DRM, thus accelerating the process of conversion up to 40 times faster compared with other softwares or tools available in the market. it comes with...
This tool includes 3 different activation methods. KMS Inject, KMS WinDivert and Digital activation. SUPPORTED MICROSOFT PRODUCTS: * Vista Pro / Enterprise * Window 7 Pro / Enterprise * Windows...
The Bat! is a secure desktop email client for Windows, built to protect your correspondence against third-parties. The Bat! protects your information through multiple encryption streams, with the...
Download key generator for Bentley Map Enterprise V8i SELECT Series.3 08.11.09.107
Bentley Map now empowers users to take even greater advantage of point-cloud data and scalable terrain models in engineering workflows. In addition, it improves geospatial workflows with the convenience of spatial data streaming from spatial databases (Oracle Spatial, and now Microsoft SQL Server Spatial) and Open Geospatial Consortium-compliant web services. The new version of Bentley Geo Web Publisher supports the publishing of 3D spatial information.
Bentley Map V8i (SELECTseries 3) increases users returns on their investments in datasets comprising, for example, multi-gigabyte point-cloud files aggregating to terabytes of data as well as digital terrain models with billions of points, by enabling them to incorporate this valuable data in geospatial workflows. It also provides advanced editing and 3D spatial analysis to help improve data quality and decision making.
The new features of Bentley Map V8i (SELECTseries 3) include support for:
- Microsoft SQL Server Spatial, enabling unprecedented interoperability and enterprise integration for Microsoft SQL Server users;
- advanced point-cloud processing, bringing point-cloud data seamlessly into geospatial workflows to support the creation of intelligent 3D models that combine vector geometry, imagery, and point clouds;
- the manipulation of very large scalable terrain models, helping users maintain a single terrain model for an entire region or country and keep the model up to date from multiple sources;
- spatial data streaming through a redesigned spatial database interface (which delivers spatial database information dynamically to the desktop), making users sessions more productive and intuitive and helping them avoid unnecessary interruptions;
- Web Feature Service (WFS), allowing connections to any WFS server through which an organization publishes spatial information in OGC standard formats for consumption and editing by Bentley Map;
- advanced mapping tools such as the new Grid/Graticules Generation tool, enabling the creation of impressive and accurate maps and plans;
- creating and editing custom coordinate systems, enabling coordinate support for even the most demanding organizations.
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Bentleys mission is to empower its users to leverage information modeling through integrated projects for high-performing intelligent infrastructure. Its solutions encompass the MicroStation platform for infrastructure design and modeling, the ProjectWise platform for infrastructure project team collaboration and work sharing, and the AssetWise platform for infrastructure asset operations all supporting a broad portfolio of interoperable applications and complemented by worldwide professional services. Founded in 1984, Bentley has grown to nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries and over $500 million in annual revenues. Since 2003, the company has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.