HomeGuard Professional is an easy to use activity monitoring tool for tracking and controlling the use of computers in home and office networks. HomeGuard records web activity and automatically...
PCB design made easy. Make anything with EAGLE PCB design software. Powerful, easy-to-use tools for every engineer. Speed through complex board layouts with modern PCB routing tools. Quickly reuse...
Acoustica Mixcraft 8 is a powerful music production and multi-track recording workstation. It includes thousands of music loops and dozens of audio effects and virtual instruments. Record audio...
SynaptiCAD Suite is a software collection that allows you to create and to edit timing diagrams. The TestBencher application provides you all the tools required to create and to maintain test benches...
Unity is a tool for developing two- and three-dimensional applications and games that runs under the operating systems Windows, Linux and OS X. Unity-based applications run under Windows, OS X...
Download key generator for COMSOL Multiphysics 4.3b
Multiphysics, version 4.3b, introduces five new application-specific modules and expanded modeling and analysis tools.
New Application-Specific Modules
With the introduction of the five new modules, users in key application areas from major industries now have access to the new modeling and simulation tools offered by
- Multibody Dynamics Module Provides users with the ability to analyze the assembly of rigid and flexible bodies. Transitional and rotational displacements, as well as locking,
can be simulated for a variety of joint types, including prismatic, hinge, cylindrical, screw, planar, ball, slot, and reduced slot joints.
- Wave Optics Module Allows users to analyze electromagnetic wave propagation in optically large structures, such as optical fibers and sensors, bidirectional couplers,
plasmonic devices, metamaterials, laser beam propagation, and non-linear optical components.
- Molecular Flow Module Offers the capability to simulate rarefied gas flow in complex CAD geometries of vacuum systems. This includes such applications as mass
spectrometers, semiconductor processing, satellite technology, particle accelerators, shale gas exploration, and flow in nanoporous materials.
- Semiconductor Module Enables the detailed analysis of semiconductor device operations at the fundamental physics level allowing for the modeling of PN junctions, bipolar
transistors, MOSFETs, MESFETs, thyristors, and Schottky diodes.
- Electrochemistry Module Tailored user interfaces are now available for electroanalysis, electrolysis, and electrodialysis. Typical applications include: glucose sensors, gas
sensors, chlor-alkali electrolysis, desalination of seawater, waste water treatment, and control of electrochemical reactions in biomedical implants.
New COMSOL Multiphysics Capabilities
The new features delivered with the COMSOL product suite include enhancements to CAD importing and geometry handling, meshing, physics, solvers, results, and productivity
tools that offer increased usability and performance throughout the product development process. COMSOL Multiphysics 4.3b brings tremendous enhancements to features in
existing modules, thus augmenting simulation speed and the capabilities of the entire product suite.
- Geometry and Mesh A new feature allows users to make quick what-if studies by taking a 2D geometry from the cross-section of a 3D geometry. A new curvilinear coordinate
system tool makes it easier to define anisotropic materials in curved geometric shapes. Additionally, increased automated swept meshing capabilities allow for faster modeling.
- Interfacing and Productivity The new One Window Interface with LiveLink for Inventor allows users to work with COMSOL Multiphysics from within the Inventor
environment. New updates in LiveLink for Excel allow the import of multiple models and export of material data from Excel to COMSOL.
- Electrical A new magnetics solver facilitates faster stationary and time-dependent magnetics simulations. A new electrical contact feature is added to the AC/DC Module; the
electric current flowing between two surfaces now varies according to surface properties and contact pressure. The periodic structures for electromagnetic waves feature is now
available in the RF Module.
- Mechanical Bolt pre-tension and beam cross-section analysis can now be simulated in the Structural Mechanics Module. Cumulative damage for fatigue analysis with random
amplitude loads is now available in the Fatigue Module. The Heat Transfer Module has been enhanced with multi-wavelength surface-to-surface heat radiation, heat transfer with
phase change, and thermal contact features.
- Fluid The new frozen rotor feature in the CFD Module efficiently solves for the pseudo-steady flow field in rotating machinery for laminar and turbulent flow. A new thin screen
feature for thin permeable barriers allows the simulation of wire gauzes, grills, and perforated plates. Additionally, the SST turbulence model and a new CFD solver are now
- Chemical The new thin impermeable barrier for mass transport feature allows users to represent thin walls as interior boundaries with a no-mass-flux condition on both sides.
In keeping with the modeling simplicity and effectiveness that users have come to expect from COMSOL, the new modules and features implemented in the simulation platform
follow the same intuitive modeling process. Since the modeling environment remains the same, both the new and existing modules can be combined and coupled to create
simulations specifically designed by the user to address their unique simulation needs.
Name: COMSOL Multiphysics