EditPlus is a text editor, HTML editor and programmers editor for Windows. While it can serve as a good Notepad replacement, it also offers many powerful features for Web page authors and programmers...
For too long gamers, streamers and online content creators have had to handle multiple software solutions for streaming, screen capturing and video editing. Not anymore! CyberLink Screen Recorder...
UltraCompare gives you the ability to rapidly compare 2 or 3 files from multiple locations at once, and merge conflicts and differences visually. Whether you prefer a darker look, or a more classic...
Universal Book Reader provides a comfortable and customizable reading experience for your smartphone or tablet, allowing you to read all EPUB and PDF books. The application navigation is easy with...
What is Windows 7? Your PC, just easier. Windows 7 is easy, fast and charming. With new capabilities to find and manage files, like Jump Lists and improved previews from the taskbar, you can speed...
Download key generator for Gemcom Surpac v6.4.1-LAV
Gemcom Surpac is the worlds most popular geology and mine planning software, supporting open pit and underground operations and exploration projects in more than 120 countries. The software delivers efficiency and accuracy through ease-of-use, powerful 3D graphics and workflow automation that can be aligned to company-specific processes and data flows.
Surpac addresses all the requirements of geologists, surveyors, and mining engineers in the resource sector and is flexible enough to be suitable for every commodity, orebody and mining method. Its multilingual capabilities allow global companies to support a common solution across their operations.
Surpac 6.4 Benefits:
- Surpac 6.4 takes advantage of the additional RAM available on the Windows 64-bit operating system, enabling users to work with block models with larger block counts or a larger number of attributes, as well as Digital Terrain Model (DTM) surfaces and solids with a high triangle count.
- The Dynamic Shells module provides implicit modelling to interactively create grade shells from drillholes and sample information. Fully integrated with Surpac, it saves time when initially evaluating deposits and can assist in generating surfaces and solids in moments as opposed to hours.
- Surpacs new Mesh Tools module simplifies complex models with high triangle counts. Linear analysis determines the minimum distance between two datasets, highlighting the most economically advantageous route, while deviation analysis compares two surfaces by plotting the relative distances between them in a colour-coded map displaying main areas of deviation. The Mesh Tools are built on advanced software technology from Dassault Systmes, demonstrating early benefits to GEOVIA customers of the 2012 acquisition.
- New quick plane functionality allows users to easily create, store, and use plane definitions in the vertical, horizontal, or oblique alignments, and speeds up navigation by accessing sections and levels in a non-sequential way.
- New Stereoscopic 3D visualisation enhances the illusion of depth perception in a 3D model with a 3D capable monitor or TV and glasses, providing better visualisations for presentations and decision making.