Tourweaver 7 is a professional virtual tour creating software. It presents a real 360 degree world with panoramic view and transition. Sounds, Video, Maps and more great features can be explored...
StopWinUpdates is app to enable or disable Windows and Store Automatic Updates.StopWinUpdates is portable, but it acts and looks like an installer which we found confusing. Double-click on the executable...
With MOBILedit you can connect your phone via cable, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or through our mobile app, which is available for many different platforms. You will then be able to view the entire contents...
Movavi Video Suite is comprehensive video making software that helps you create professional-looking movies and slideshows on your home computer – even if you have no experience. Incorporate music...
Air Explorer supports the best cloud servers: OneDrive, Google Drive, 4shared, Box, Dropbox, Mega, Copy, Mediafire, Yandex, Baidu y WebDAV. Air Explorer Pro -Get all the features of Air Explorer...
Download key generator for Ambiera CopperCube 4.0.1 Professional Edition
Create everything from simple Panoramas to full Games
There is no limit in what can be created with CopperCube. Use the built-in panorama editor to create simple 360 degree panorama viewers or the free 3d scene mode to create architectural visualizations, model viewers or even full featured games.
No Programming necessary!
Features of CopperCube
- Import your 3D models into the CopperCube editor and publish them directly as Flash swf file or WebGL app for websites, or as standalone Windows .exe or Mac OS X .app file.
- CopperCube supports realtime 3D character animation, also known as skeletal animation. It supports playing back animated meshes with an unlimited amount of joints and an unlimted amount of weights. You can model and animate animated characters using any 3d software, exporting it into one of the following file formats and then importing them into Coppercube:
# Milkshape (.ms3d)
# Microsoft DirectX (.x)
# B3D files (.b3d)
- The CopperCube editor has a built-in lightmapper which can enhance the appearence of your 3D scene greatly. Just place a few lights and click 'calculate'. The lightmapper even features global illumination effects and is very simple to use.
- When publishing your interactive 3D scene CopperCube utilizes either OpenGL, Direct3D, WebGL or Stage3D/Molehill to render the scene with a highspeed, hardware accelerated render engine. An incredible amount of polygons is possible to be used then. Additionally, the following features are supported:
# Fullscreen anti aliasing
# Vertical Syncronization
# 3D sounds (.wav, .ogg, .mod, .it and more)
# Fullscreen mode
- To make your 3D scenes even more interactive, you can utilize CopperCube's simple click-only event/action system or even scripts and and influence every aspect of the whole scene.
- Whether you want to create simple 3D games or prototype your AAA title, CopperCube includes precreated game AI behaviors and actions, since CopperCube version 2. No need to program anything, just click your game characters and enemies together.