With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist...
Master PDF Editor is straightforward, easy to use application for working with PDF documents equipped with powerful multi-purpose functionality. With Master PDF Editor you can easily view, create...
pdfFactory offers award-winning PDF creation features at an affordable price. pdfFactory Pro has all the features of pdfFactory and adds bookmarks, job ordering, letterheads and automated email...
Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 – the essential software for perfecting your images. It offers productivity and workflow enhancements, powerful new editing tools, and breakthrough compositing capabilities...
Guitar Pro is a complete workshop for all guitarists — beginning or advanced — who wish to improve, write music, or simply use a virtual backing band. Guitar Pro 7 supports all fretted instruments...
Download key generator for East West Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra Gold Edition and Gold Pro XP
Listen to the pure beauty of the Symphonic Orchestra and 125 million dollar Concert Hall that were recorded with the HIGHEST-QUALITY custom built recording equipment, by audio legend - Prof. Keith O. Johnson - recipient of two GRAMMYS, plus eight additional GRAMMY nominations for his 90 plus Classical Recordings.
The GOLD EDITION is a MAC/PC Plug-In (compatible with most music software), and has been designed to be extremely EASY TO USE - providing professional composers with the HIGHEST-QUALITY instruments available, to create their compositions. To achieve this level of quality, all of the instruments and sections were chromatically sampled, with multiple dynamics, with extremely dynamic and expressive articulations. All players were recorded in position. If you upgrade to the PLATINUM EDITION later, your compositions will be FULLY COMPATIBLE, providing a known upgrade path to "the best sounding orchestral sample library ever" - no other product offers this!
* The GOLD EDITION includes all sections of a Symphonic Orchestra - Strings, Woodwinds, Brass, and Orchestral Percussion.
* The GOLD EDITION includes the vast majority of instruments and articulations from the PLATINUM EDITION - except it includes stereo samples, similar to other orchestral sample libraries (PLATINUM EDITION is multi-channel).
* The GOLD EDITION "Upgrade Plan" enables users to apply 100% of the purchase price for the GOLD EDITION towards an upgrade to the PLATINUM EDITION at any time.
* The GOLD EDITION includes release trails (additional reverb, and other effects are also included in the NATIVE INSTRUMENTS KOMPAKT software).
* The GOLD EDITION includes the same KOMPAKT sample player software from NATIVE INSTRUMENTS as the PLATINUM EDITION, but requires much less processing power. If you are using other high-end sample libraries, it will run on your current system (see system specifications).
* The GOLD EDITION can be imported into KONTAKT** (from version 1.5), for even greater flexibility and more options for working with the sound material (for example - creating your own programs).
* The GOLD EDITION is completely upward compatible with the PLATINUM EDITION; compositions created in the GOLD EDITION can be played back in the PLATINUM EDITION - at 24-bit, and with the other mic positions included in the PLATINUM EDITION - providing users with a known upgrade path at any time (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details).
* The EASTWEST / QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA was produced by Doug Rogers from EASTWEST and Nick Phoenix from QUANTUM LEAP, who collectively have received over 30 international awards for sample libraries they have created.
NO SAMPLER REQUIRED!
The GOLD EDITION of the EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA comes as a VIRTUAL INSTRUMENT which includes a high-performance NATIVE INSTRUMENTS interface powered by the efficient KONTAKT audio engine, including Direct-from-Disk*, for Mac and PC (*With freely-downloadable Direct-from-Disk extension). The GOLD EDITION can also be loaded into KONTAKT (from version 1.5), for even greater flexibility and more options for working with the sound material.
Each VIRTUAL INSTRUMENT in the collection combines intuitive handling with excellent sound quality, and functions as a plug-in instrument, without the need for a sampler.
For the sonically adventureous, many sound shaping tools have been built in to the interface. Powerful multi-mode filters, envelopes, and LFOs give a wealth of creative possibilities. Integrated high-quality reverb, chorus, and delay effects are also provided.
Direct from Disk playback easily handles large samples beyond available RAM (which is assignable).
Professional sound quality with advanced 32-bit processing, and 256 voice polyphony allow for lush arrangements. The clean and intuitive interface never lets the technology get in the way of your creativity. All important instrument parameters can be immediately adjusted without the need to page, scroll, or fumble through a manual.
15 GB Free Hard Disc Space, DVD Drive
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (for Native Instruments software)
Windows XP/ME/98, Pentium III/Athlon 500 Mhz, 256 MB RAM
Mac OS 9.2, OS 10.2.6 or higher, G3 500 Mhz, 256 MB RAM
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM (for Native Instruments software)
Windows XP, P III/Athlon 700 MHz, 1 GB RAM
Mac OS 9.2, OS 10.2.6 or higher, G4 733, 1 GB RAM
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM (for sound library)
EASTWEST recommends using a fast processor and up to 1.5 GB of free RAM to optimize the performance of this sound module.
WIN (VST2.0, DXi2tm, ASIOtm, MMEtm, Direct SoundTM, **RTAStm)
MAC (VST2.0, ASIOtm, SoundmanagerTM, OMStm, Audio UnitsTM, Core AudioT(**RTAS support for Windows will be available as a free download later.)
(***RTAS is not supported for MAC OS9)