YouCam 7 delivers the functionality of a complete live video studio, to take full advantage of your webcam. It comes with face beautifier tools, over 200 fun effects for video chats and recordings...
WordWeb Pro can look up words in virtually any program with just one click: just hold down the Ctrl key and right-click on the word. If you are online, with one extra click you can also search web...
is a smart tool which use a technique to remove DRM, thus accelerating the process of conversion up to 40 times faster compared with other softwares or tools available in the market. it comes with...
This tool includes 3 different activation methods. KMS Inject, KMS WinDivert and Digital activation. SUPPORTED MICROSOFT PRODUCTS: * Vista Pro / Enterprise * Window 7 Pro / Enterprise * Windows...
The Bat! is a secure desktop email client for Windows, built to protect your correspondence against third-parties. The Bat! protects your information through multiple encryption streams, with the...
Download key generator for Symantec Network Access Control 12.1.2015.2015
- Blocks or quarantines non-compliant devices from accessing the corporate network and resources.
- Hosts Integrity tests against pre-defined templates such as patch level, service packs, antivirus, and personal firewall status, as well as custom created checks tailored for the enterprise environment.
- Provides pervasive endpoint coverage for managed and unmanaged laptops, desktops, and servers existing both on and off the corporate network.
- Reduced propagation of malicious code such as viruses, worms, trojans, spyware, and other forms of malware.
- Greater network availability and reduced disruption of services for end-users.
- Verifiable, organizational compliance information through near real-time endpoint compliance checking.
- Verification of endpoint security investments such as antivirus and client firewall being properly enabled.
- Provides a seamless integration with Symantec Endpoint Protection 11.0.
Single Agent and Single Console
Delivers a single agent for managing all Symantec Endpoint Protection technologies and Symantec Network Access Control, thus allowing for a single communication method and content delivery system across all technologies.
- Provides operational efficiencies such as single software updates, single policy updates.
- Provides unified and central reporting.
- Provides unified licensing and maintenance.
- Requires no change to the client when adding Symantec Network Access Control enforcement.
- Lowers Total Cost of Ownership for endpoint security.
- Reduces administrative effort.