HomeGuard Professional is an easy to use activity monitoring tool for tracking and controlling the use of computers in home and office networks. HomeGuard records web activity and automatically...
PCB design made easy. Make anything with EAGLE PCB design software. Powerful, easy-to-use tools for every engineer. Speed through complex board layouts with modern PCB routing tools. Quickly reuse...
Acoustica Mixcraft 8 is a powerful music production and multi-track recording workstation. It includes thousands of music loops and dozens of audio effects and virtual instruments. Record audio...
SynaptiCAD Suite is a software collection that allows you to create and to edit timing diagrams. The TestBencher application provides you all the tools required to create and to maintain test benches...
Unity is a tool for developing two- and three-dimensional applications and games that runs under the operating systems Windows, Linux and OS X. Unity-based applications run under Windows, OS X...
Download key generator for Symantec Network Access Control 12.1.2015.2015
- Blocks or quarantines non-compliant devices from accessing the corporate network and resources.
- Hosts Integrity tests against pre-defined templates such as patch level, service packs, antivirus, and personal firewall status, as well as custom created checks tailored for the enterprise environment.
- Provides pervasive endpoint coverage for managed and unmanaged laptops, desktops, and servers existing both on and off the corporate network.
- Reduced propagation of malicious code such as viruses, worms, trojans, spyware, and other forms of malware.
- Greater network availability and reduced disruption of services for end-users.
- Verifiable, organizational compliance information through near real-time endpoint compliance checking.
- Verification of endpoint security investments such as antivirus and client firewall being properly enabled.
- Provides a seamless integration with Symantec Endpoint Protection 11.0.
Single Agent and Single Console
Delivers a single agent for managing all Symantec Endpoint Protection technologies and Symantec Network Access Control, thus allowing for a single communication method and content delivery system across all technologies.
- Provides operational efficiencies such as single software updates, single policy updates.
- Provides unified and central reporting.
- Provides unified licensing and maintenance.
- Requires no change to the client when adding Symantec Network Access Control enforcement.
- Lowers Total Cost of Ownership for endpoint security.
- Reduces administrative effort.