Universal Book Reader provides a comfortable and customizable reading experience for your smartphone or tablet, allowing you to read all EPUB and PDF books. The application navigation is easy with...
What is Windows 7? Your PC, just easier. Windows 7 is easy, fast and charming. With new capabilities to find and manage files, like Jump Lists and improved previews from the taskbar, you can speed...
Windows 10 Enterprise provides all the features of Windows 10 Pro, with additional features to assist with IT-based organizations, and is functionally equivalent to Windows 8.1 Enterprise. Windows...
With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist...
Master PDF Editor is straightforward, easy to use application for working with PDF documents equipped with powerful multi-purpose functionality. With Master PDF Editor you can easily view, create...
Download key generator for Symantec Network Access Control 12.1.2015.2015
- Blocks or quarantines non-compliant devices from accessing the corporate network and resources.
- Hosts Integrity tests against pre-defined templates such as patch level, service packs, antivirus, and personal firewall status, as well as custom created checks tailored for the enterprise environment.
- Provides pervasive endpoint coverage for managed and unmanaged laptops, desktops, and servers existing both on and off the corporate network.
- Reduced propagation of malicious code such as viruses, worms, trojans, spyware, and other forms of malware.
- Greater network availability and reduced disruption of services for end-users.
- Verifiable, organizational compliance information through near real-time endpoint compliance checking.
- Verification of endpoint security investments such as antivirus and client firewall being properly enabled.
- Provides a seamless integration with Symantec Endpoint Protection 11.0.
Single Agent and Single Console
Delivers a single agent for managing all Symantec Endpoint Protection technologies and Symantec Network Access Control, thus allowing for a single communication method and content delivery system across all technologies.
- Provides operational efficiencies such as single software updates, single policy updates.
- Provides unified and central reporting.
- Provides unified licensing and maintenance.
- Requires no change to the client when adding Symantec Network Access Control enforcement.
- Lowers Total Cost of Ownership for endpoint security.
- Reduces administrative effort.