EditPlus is a text editor, HTML editor and programmers editor for Windows. While it can serve as a good Notepad replacement, it also offers many powerful features for Web page authors and programmers...
For too long gamers, streamers and online content creators have had to handle multiple software solutions for streaming, screen capturing and video editing. Not anymore! CyberLink Screen Recorder...
UltraCompare gives you the ability to rapidly compare 2 or 3 files from multiple locations at once, and merge conflicts and differences visually. Whether you prefer a darker look, or a more classic...
Universal Book Reader provides a comfortable and customizable reading experience for your smartphone or tablet, allowing you to read all EPUB and PDF books. The application navigation is easy with...
What is Windows 7? Your PC, just easier. Windows 7 is easy, fast and charming. With new capabilities to find and manage files, like Jump Lists and improved previews from the taskbar, you can speed...
Download key generator for U-he ACE 184.108.40.2061
List of Modules
- 2 x LFO (0Hz - 20kHz)
- 2 x ADSSR envelopes
- 2 x VCO (0Hz - 20kHz, PWM, VCO1-linked sub)
- 2 x VCF (LP1/LP2/LP3/LP4 and HP/BP/BR each)
- 2 x VCA with pan
- 2 x multiples (with modulation input)
- 1 x mixer (for standard sources + aux)
- 1 x ramp generator (loopable)
- 1 x mapping generator (up to 128 values)
- 1 x noise (white, pink)
- 3 x global effects (chorus, delay, 2 x tone)
At first glance ACE may seem overly simplistic, but remember that virtually anything can be plugged into anything else. For instance, try plugging an LFO into a Filter, then use that filter as an FM source for an oscillator. Crazy routing is possible, endless fun is guaranteed!
- semi-modular architecture, with default routing like ARP 2600
- 25 signal sources, 30+ signal targets
- up to 8 times unison with +/-2 octave detune range each
- exceptional filters, can self-oscillate
- LFOs can be used as VCOs and vice versa
- sync, FM, cross modulation
- use multiples for inversion, amp / ring modulation etc.
- custom LFO waveform -tap map-
- microtuning (Scala .tun standard)