Air Explorer supports the best cloud servers: OneDrive, Google Drive, 4shared, Box, Dropbox, Mega, Copy, Mediafire, Yandex, Baidu y WebDAV. Air Explorer Pro -Get all the features of Air Explorer...
FileCenter is easy-to-install, easy-to-use paperless office software which helps home and professional users scan, archive, organize, and find computer files. FileCenter is filled with time-saving...
SendBlaster is the best bulk email software to manage your mailing lists and set up email marketing campaigns in few easy steps. SendBlaster combines into one product the practicality of a mass...
StudioLine Photo Pro 4 is the highly effective software for the professional editing and management of large image collections in server-based networks. Of course, the RAW formats from all popular...
Hackcheck monitors your online accounts to detect hacker attacks and alerts you when an attack occurs! Billions of private access data have already been stolen by hacking attacks and the number...
Download key generator for U-he ACE 126.96.36.1991
List of Modules
- 2 x LFO (0Hz - 20kHz)
- 2 x ADSSR envelopes
- 2 x VCO (0Hz - 20kHz, PWM, VCO1-linked sub)
- 2 x VCF (LP1/LP2/LP3/LP4 and HP/BP/BR each)
- 2 x VCA with pan
- 2 x multiples (with modulation input)
- 1 x mixer (for standard sources + aux)
- 1 x ramp generator (loopable)
- 1 x mapping generator (up to 128 values)
- 1 x noise (white, pink)
- 3 x global effects (chorus, delay, 2 x tone)
At first glance ACE may seem overly simplistic, but remember that virtually anything can be plugged into anything else. For instance, try plugging an LFO into a Filter, then use that filter as an FM source for an oscillator. Crazy routing is possible, endless fun is guaranteed!
- semi-modular architecture, with default routing like ARP 2600
- 25 signal sources, 30+ signal targets
- up to 8 times unison with +/-2 octave detune range each
- exceptional filters, can self-oscillate
- LFOs can be used as VCOs and vice versa
- sync, FM, cross modulation
- use multiples for inversion, amp / ring modulation etc.
- custom LFO waveform -tap map-
- microtuning (Scala .tun standard)